Are you thinking of selling something you said you'd never sell?

• Members

Originally posted by jonny guitar

what are you gonna get instead?

Not sure. Might just let the money sit in paypal until I get an urge. A germanium booster of some sort or GE fuzzface clone might be cool. The Keeley Java Boost or Fuzz heads look cool too.

I'll wait until the Hayseed is done and see how the Super Duper plays with it. I don't really care for it with my Mesa Blue Angel (which is a bright amp). It sure kicked ass with the warmer Z28 I sold though.

taco

• Members
Originally posted by papa taco

OMG. I feel horrible now.

:cry:

heh...awww...c'mon papa...this is only a GAS attack...it'll pass :)

actualy, on a serious note, I never sell something and let the money sit in Paypal....what always happens is that I spend it here and there buying small things on ebay! :eek::(:cry:

• Members

I'll wait until the Hayseed is done and see how the Super Duper plays with it. I don't really care for it with my Mesa Blue Angel (which is a bright amp). It sure kicked ass with the warmer Z28 I sold though.

taco

It is essential with my Bad Cat.

• Members

Originally posted by mumford

I have a feeling it will work really well with the Hayseed's EF86-normal setting. So I shouldn't even consider selling it until I see what happens. Which Bad CAt do you have? Is it one of the EF86 models?

taco

• Members

Originally posted by mumford

Hey Mumford...I was told be a Badcat dealer dude that they are great amps with pedals however they really need pedals to sound great. Put simply, he said that they were not too great on there own. I find that hard to believe. What is your view from the mumford side of the street?

• Members

Not sure. Might just let the money sit in paypal until I get an urge. A germanium booster of some sort or GE fuzzface clone might be cool. The Keeley Java Boost or Fuzz heads look cool too.

taco

09_1.JPG

Archived