About Free Xpand

chick korea

• Members

Originally posted by Gus Lozada

Excuse Me?

I'm [not] sorry, moderator or not, you cant come in here and start erasing threads without having a little know-how about what goes on in these forums. Why dont you take a little drive down memory lane and look at some previous Chick Korea threads.

"just quoting his signature"

Right. With this attitude -and your fine language-, I'm sure you are innocent.

What exactly am I guilty of here?

Do not push the wrong buttons, dude.

Or what? You'll actually have the courtesy to send me a PM next time you delete one of my posts?

Now that you mention that, you can not come and call me "{censored}ing retarded"

Deleting a post to mantain a certain mood in a forum is way different from calling someone like that.

If you feel bad because I deleted a post like that, totally out of topic and as rude as you can get, well, I apologize. However I will not allow those comments.

I asked Chick to modify his signature.

That is it.

• Members

DONE

ITS SOO HARD TO HAVE THAT EYE PROBLEM .LIFE ITS SOOO MUCH HARDER WITH THAT EYE PROBLEM ,, ...

YOU REALLY HAVE TO BE A [[EDITED]] TO GET MAD I ASK FOR A LLTIE UNDERTANNG BEUCASE I WRITE IN CAPS JUST ASKING FOR A LITTLE UNDERSTANDING .... JUST A LITTLE ..

IS THAT SOOO MUCH TO ASK FOR SOME ONE WHO HAS LITTLE SIGHT .!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!H AS

MOST OF THE TIME I USE A PUBLIC PC ... DARN ..

IF SOME ONE REALLY HAS A PROBLEM WITH THAT PLEASE RECOGNIZE YOU ARE A [[EDITED]] . IN EVRY SENSE OF THE

WORD .. I DOG HAS MORE BRAINS THAN THAT .

just a little understanding .. ALL I ASK ..

• Members

Originally posted by chick korea

DONE

ITS SOO HARD TO HAVE THAT EYE PROBLEM .LIFE ITS SOOO MUCH HARDER WITH THAT EYE PROBLEM ,, ...

YOU REALLY HAVE TO BE A
[[EDITED]]
TO GET MAD I ASK FOR A LLTIE UNDERTANNG BEUCASE I WRITE IN CAPS JUST ASKING FOR A LITTLE UNDERSTANDING .... JUST A LITTLE ..

IS THAT SOOO MUCH TO ASK FOR SOME ONE WHO HAS LITTLE SIGHT .!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!H AS

MOST OF THE TIME I USE A PUBLIC PC ... DARN ..

IF SOME ONE REALLY HAS A PROBLEM WITH THAT PLEASE RECOGNIZE YOU ARE A
[[EDITED]]
. IN EVRY SENSE OF THE

WORD .. I DOG HAS MORE BRAINS THAN THAT .

just a little understanding .. ALL I ASK ..

907f276774bfd95c7b15735f7e280785.gif

Archived