What

• Members

Im helping out a friend who has this TS-808.

ts8081.jpg

ts8082.jpg

ts8083.jpg

It has the RC4558P Chip...can anyone help with dating it ?

Whats the average price on Ebay for these ? How would you set up an auction to get as much as possible ?

:)

• Members

In my experience: I always try to have auctions end on sunday night here on eastern time in the US. Everyone's on line at that time. No reserve auctions usually get more money but there's more risk. Auctions that start at $1.00 or less with no reserve are more prone to early and often bidding. I hope this helps!!

• Members

Best results with an Ebay auction? Lots of clear pictures. Talk about how fabulous it looks and sounds but also mention any flaws, scuffs, scratches. If there is anything bad document it with a picture as well. I know I bid higher when I feel like the seller is being totally upfront and honest.

If you have no-feedback ratings yourself people will be nervous about dealing with you.

I like to end auctions on Sunday evenings too.

I think the price range is 200 dollars for a trashed one held together with ducttape, 450-600 for most ones in good shape, and the sky is the limit for a NOS one in the box previously owned by Eric Johnson...

Good luck with the auction.

Archived