Anyone want a ZOOM Tri Metal in great condition for $65 shipped before take it back?

• Members

I'm taking it back in about an hour because i just won a zoom driver 5000 on ebay and i can get similar sound on the 5000 so i don't need both. I paid $58 including tax for it at GC, i hate taking stuff back so if someone wants it let me know within an hour or so. Otherwise its going back today.

• Members
Originally posted by loofery

i'll take it if utterhack doesn't.

i don't have any useable distortion
:(

awe dude i'm sorry he already paid me :( I hate to hear you don't have a usuable distortion.

Its sold guys just so everyone knows.

• Members

Really guys? That would be great. PM Me.

I was expected this thing to be dead when I signed back on.

edit: Utterhack ... are you interested in trades or just paypal ?.. I have a Small Clone and a Bad Monkey I could go without. And a Fab Metal ... which is not 'useable' imo, atleast with my amp, although everyone else seems to like it.

• Members

well your tri metal is on the way!

As for the fab metal, its alot like the metal zone sound, just doesn't have as much low end as the metal zone. has more presence than the Mt-2. It sounds great one one of my amps (SS) and terrible on my tube amp. I took mine back after i got the tri metal, it just kicked the fab metal's ass lol.

You should get a 0D-20 from boss that thing is AWESOME, it has the tri metal sound on there too, as well as the metalzone, and sd-1 etc. and you can get it for $150

Archived