My next two purchases..

• Members

Thinking about this for the Whammy and Space Station fx.. and a few others to screw around with..

334468.jpg

and this for a delay and harmonizer.. and a few others to screw around with.

G2_slant-web.jpg

I've heard good reviews on both.. especially the G2's harmonizer.

Anything I should consider before I go through with it?

• Members

I really considered the WH4.. but it seems I can get most of it's sounds out of the EX7.. minus the supposed tone suckage I've heard about. Plus the other fx sound great (I can really use the space station swells).. plus there'd be a few different flavored distortions to play around with.

I have a question about this thing though. Can you save your settings for each model, or does it reset itself everytime? I'd hate to have to reach down and change my settings back when I switch between say the whammy and the leslie models.

Also.. do you use the footswitch for it? I'm wondering if it's worth the extra $40 or not.

• Members

you can save your settings. You can also assign the distortion models to whichever model you want. But the only way to have the distortion only is to assign it to the whammy and keep the pedal heel down so the whammy effect isnt on.

I didnt buy the footswitch at first cause i wasnt sure if i needed it, but i am going to guitar center tommorow and if they have it, i am gonna buy it. It would just nice to not have to bend down to switch between patches.

• Members

Originally posted by Armoredfist316

you can save your settings. You can also assign the distortion models to whichever model you want. But the only way to have the distortion only is to assign it to the whammy and keep the pedal heel down so the whammy effect isnt on.

I didnt buy the footswitch at first cause i wasnt sure if i needed it, but i am going to guitar center tommorow and if they have it, i am gonna buy it. It would just nice to not have to bend down to switch between patches.

That's great. I'm looking forward to playing with this thing.

Archived