HELP ---- pc monitor shows African-American!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by GuyaGuy

this thread is full of flaming!

:mad:

ummm

Flaming ... you may have just offended some homosexual HCer's

maybe you should say something like..this thread is full of "ignorance and intolerance"

yes, that would be much better..thank you..have a fabulous day

• Members

I'm homosexual.

And I think this thread is entirely {censored}ing gay.

Thank you. :thu:

P.S. It's funny that gay at one point was a term for 'cheerfulness.' Amazing how the english language gets butchered. :freak:

• Members
Originally posted by Esperanto

ummm

Flaming ... you may have just offended some homosexual HCer's

maybe you should say something like..this thread is full of "ignorance and intolerance"

yes, that would be much better..thank you..have a fabulous day

it's time again for a lovely painting by Christopher Wool...

4bbzhsmallern0802621.jpg

• Members

Seriously, how could anyone associate his teachings with anti-gay messages?

Well, it might be because Jesus rolled with a pack of a dozen dudes, abstained from sex with women, and performed musical numbers. It don't get no straighter than that!

Uh, I'm right with you on this one Varial-- let's worry less about the language and the hip-hop and more about economic conditions that give rise to a culture of violence/desperation, huh?

• Members

Originally posted by varialbender

On another note, can this all be a fear of racism/gay-bashing/etc...? I, for one, get nervous around minorities because I'm always afraid of being the racist white man. I'm the furthest from that, but I feel like the idea that everything is racist is being shoved down my throat, and now so is this gay thing. No jokes. You can be the most tollerant person in the world, and you always have to worry about what you say, cause someone might find it offensive, or rather, someone not offended might be afraid that it is and thus deem it offensive. Anyone ever feel that way?

I do sort of.. but i also strive to be the most offensive person i can be, when the time is right. seriously.

to expand on my saying that i believe more in politicaly alignment than political correctness... you could say i'm anti-homophobe, anti-religion, anti-right. They can all burn in the hell they've read about (and made up) in their storybooks. I'm not interested in tolerance.. but progress. I want to end heterosexual dominance. I want to end white dominance, etc etc.

This isn't going to happen by being nice.. but by working to build pockets of socially progressive community AGAINST the right.

SO (for example)... organized religion can kiss my pinko ass.. i've got no sympathy for it. it's not what I want to see have more social power and resources.. I want it to end. And i'm pretty {censored}ing offensive about it sometimes.

On the other had.. I think sexual communities such as queer need more social power and resources.. so I align myself with them.

Me and my friends joke around about sexuality quite a bit, and queers aren't spared.. but it's always understood that we all are in some way fighting FOR queer, we're just trying to figure out how to do it.

but ultimately it comes down to the fact that life is {censored}ing hilarious.. {censored}ing tragic and horrible... amazing and orgasmic.. but all around {censored}ing silly.

• Members

Originally posted by scotron

I do sort of.. but i also strive to be the most offensive person i can be, when the time is right. seriously.

to expand on my saying that i believe more in politicaly alignment than political correctness... you could say i'm anti-homophobe, anti-religion, anti-right. They can all burn in the hell they've read about (and made up) in their storybooks. I'm not interested in tolerance.. but progress. I want to end heterosexual dominance. I want to end white dominance, etc etc.

This isn't going to happen by being nice.. but by working to build pockets of socially progressive community AGAINST the right.

SO (for example)... organized religion can kiss my pinko ass.. i've got no sympathy for it. it's not what I want to see have more social power and resources.. I want it to end. And i'm pretty {censored}ing offensive about it sometimes.

On the other had.. I think sexual communities such as queer need more social power and resources.. so I align myself with them.

Me and my friends joke around about sexuality quite a bit, and queers aren't spared.. but it's always understood that we all are in some way fighting FOR queer, we're just trying to figure out how to do it.

but ultimately it comes down to the fact that life is {censored}ing hilarious.. {censored}ing tragic and horrible... amazing and orgasmic.. but all around {censored}ing silly.

So you're in the vein of South Park, where nothing is sacred. Even your beliefs are mocked. Sweet. I'm like that with my good friends.

• Members

can i just point out how ridiculous the word "homophobe" is.

1. technically a "homophobe" is someone who is afraid of his own kind. scared of man. what you actually mean is homosexualphobe...or something.
2. there's no fear involved. prejudice and maybe a lil hate. but fear? i've never seen someone squeal and jump on a chair when a gay enters the room like an arachnophobe would when a spider enters the room.
3. homophobophobia is another form of prejudice!

• Members

Sure, it's a ridiculous word, but using it to mean someone who is afraid of or generally dislikes homosexuals is common usage. Also, in hate, there usually is a stem from fear, so it's not that far fetched to think of it as a fear, though yes, technically it should mean fear of your own kind. I guess sometimes that's true as well.
Fear and Self-Loathing in Las Vegas?

• Members
Originally posted by ColorsoundKid

Like when the guy from Loverboy wears that red headband? That's pretty gay.

mikereno.jpg

YEAH! This is FINE.
I use that, and I SERIOUSLY doubt anyone with a brain would mind.

Hell, I only use the term 'gay' to describe a mindset and a lifestyle(rainbows, lisps, prancing, dancing, often self induced stereotype following... A guy I went out with a few times and am still friends with isn't like this, but his current BF is...thus I don't really talk to him...).

Even if someone doesn't want to have sex with someone of the same gender...

Poison's outfits:
GAY.

Sychronised on-stage Dance Moves:
GAAAY.

• Members
Originally posted by aeonrevolution

So if I were to say "Those niggers have the biggest Jew noses I've ever seen" in a joking manner not meaning any harm, is this okay?

Oh man do I hate those faggoty Jew-Niggers! :mad:

:rolleyes:

This thread is both gay and ghey

• Members
Originally posted by GuyaGuy

can i just point out how ridiculous the word "homophobe" is.

1. technically a "homophobe" is someone who is afraid of his own kind. scared of man. what you actually mean is homosexualphobe...or something.

2. there's no fear involved. prejudice and maybe a lil hate. but fear? i've never seen someone squeal and jump on a chair when a gay enters the room like an arachnophobe would when a spider enters the room.

3. homophobophobia is another form of prejudice!

I'm not really interested in technicalities, but technically, i think it is about fear. Fear of being labeled gay, feminine, less than 'a man'. fear of penetration, of being made 'a woman'.

at the root of it all... fear that heterosexuality might be exposed as the made up catagory it is. historically, the existence of homosexuality as a catagory [not the act... the greeks perfected that loooong ago ;) ] developed with the rise of (suprise suprise) heterosexuality. They are not natural catagories, but cultural creations. Don't think so? The greeks prove me right: their norms of sexuality didn't revolve around gender, but social status.

The label of homosexuality is what heterosexuality needs to prove its own existence, to create its existence.

So, homophobophobia isn't predujice, its progress, leave the stupid 'normies' (as i call them) behind. It's a queer future! queer not meaning strictly homosexual (of course) but a recognition that not only do we not need these catagories, but they're a hinderance to any kind of social emancipation.

P.S. I agree with everything ColoursoundKid has said.

Archived