Anyone with info on the Pedalworx Slow Burn??

inscho

• Members

Originally posted by gregovertone

they float-- $80-$115

thats what ive seen.

looks sweet though
:D

+1

That is what I have seen them selling for. Is it the two or three knob version? I have one. Got it right from Bob when he did the 25 of them. Mine is a three knob. It is a great OD. Really open sounding. It was a bit dark in my rig though but my rig is dark to begin with. I had Bob mod mine for more high end. When I play it through my Twin (not my regular rig), it just screams and sounds great. Definitely get it if you can. Keep in mind Bob retired. So you aren't exactly going to see more of them anytime soon. I'd even pay more than $120 or so for it.

• Members

so is the 2 knob just volume and gain? and 3 knob volume gain and tone?

he wants my medicine bawl wah, methinks its not a great deal for me then if they only go for about 100 bucks...

also anyone played the mcfuzz?

• Members

Originally posted by inscho

so is the 2 knob just volume and gain? and 3 knob volume gain and tone?

he wants my medicine bawl wah, methinks its not a great deal for me then if they only go for about 100 bucks...

also anyone played the mcfuzz?

Yep. 2 knob is volume and gain. 3rd adds tone. They were $129 or so new. How much you selling the wah for? If the SB is mint, I'd still say it is worth it.

Never played the McFuzz but I have a few HellBilly's. Since the McFuzz is somewhat similar and based on the reviews, I'd say the McFuzz is a solid pedal. Bjorn (BJFE) raves about his McFuzz.

Archived