OT: My GF of two years broke up with me

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i dunno, we were fighitng everyday about it. I could deal when it was just this one friend that i have who I "saw" during freshman year and I was trying my best to avoid her even tho she's like in my classes every quarter.

But a new girl poppd up...and even though we're just friends my gf can't handle it, and she's on tuesdays and thursdays while the first girl is on mon wed fri.

so you can see we fight everyday now.

I told her i can't handle being controlled and stuff.

And she told me she just can't handle me talkign to girls that she doesn't like (she didn't like her personality because she is very blunt and wasn't really friendly)

And now I have no one.

My friends are drinking right now and I'm sitting here learning about {censored}ing ELISA assays.

and yay 12 hours of class tomorrow.

• Members
Originally posted by troubbble

That's rough, man. At least it sounds like she was mature about it. Or maybe that just makes it harder
:(

I always hated girls that broke up nice.

I'd much prefer a buch of {censored} yous, go to hells, and i wish i never met you. it makes a nice clean break.

girl speak translation-

i think we should see other people = i am seeing other people
i love you but i'm not ready for comitment = i am not ready to stop being a slut, and im probably seeing other people
we are not right for each other = I have found someone who is more right for me.
I dont think this is going anywhere = you are a loser because you are not a millionare at age 20

and if a girl kisses you when she is done breaking up with you, take a good look at your right hand. Since you will spend the next year waking up in piles of empty beer cans, and wont be showering, its all the action you are going to get for a while.

• Members

I just got out of a relationship with a similar sort of ending.....basically she comes out of nowhere one night after not calling/returning my calls for a few days, tells me that she's the worst person in the world for doing what she did and that she wen't to some party without telling me about it.....doesn't want a long term relationship, I'm too good for her, she'll regret doing this, she still wants to spend time together, etc, etc, etc:rolleyes:.

Basically she's still a tad on the immature side and thinks that she'll be missing out on all kinds of "fun" at the end of the semester if she's tied down. Reality should set in for her sometime during the next few weeks.....and I'm sure she'll be calling again and doing the whole stereotypical routine that we're all familiar with. I just don't know if I should wait a few weeks and see what happens or if I should just go ahead and start moving on to somebody else. I do have somebody in mind, but I don't know if I should wait first or what......and I agree, dealing with all of this around finals time really does suck.

• Members

I'ts horrible.

My friend is just telling me that I was attached and I didn't love her though, and thats why we were fighting.

She told me that sine I emotionally cheated on her once I might do it again (she dug thru my aim files over a year ago when iwa sgoing through a phase of "should I be with her or not" and there was another girl who I could totally get if I wanted).

• Members

Originally posted by Brian Marshall

girl speak translation-

i think we should see other people = i am seeing other people

i love you but i'm not ready for comitment = i am not ready to stop being a slut, and im probably seeing other people

we are not right for each other = I have found someone who is more right for me.

I dont think this is going anywhere = you are a loser because you are not a millionare at age 20

Hahaha! Brilliant!

• Members

Originally posted by krazeexharhar

i dunno, we were fighitng everyday about it. I could deal when it was just this one friend that i have who I "saw" during freshman year and I was trying my best to avoid her even tho she's like in my classes every quarter.

But a new girl poppd up...and even though we're just friends my gf can't handle it, and she's on tuesdays and thursdays while the first girl is on mon wed fri.

so you can see we fight everyday now.

I told her i can't handle being controlled and stuff.

And she told me she just can't handle me talkign to girls that she doesn't like (she didn't like her personality because she is very blunt and wasn't really friendly)

And now I have no one.

My friends are drinking right now and I'm sitting here learning about {censored}ing ELISA assays.

and yay 12 hours of class tomorrow.

hehehe

women are so predictable

see my previous post

what you've got there is a girl that likes soap opera drama

she is an outta control Beeaatch

you will never have a good relationship with her EVER

But you can definately manipulate the hell out of her..toy with her feminine emotions..and get lots of crazy sex...and be completely in control of the situation

So what kind of guy are you? A loser that weeps over some {censored}ed up poopaaa...or a suitcase-pimp

• Members

Originally posted by krazeexharhar

I'ts horrible.

My friend is just telling me that I was attached and I didn't love her though, and thats why we were fighting.

She told me that sine I emotionally cheated on her once I might do it again (she dug thru my aim files over a year ago when iwa sgoing through a phase of "should I be with her or not" and there was another girl who I could totally get if I wanted).

wo0oowwoooo

stop it

OPrah winfrey {censored}

That is bitch talk... you are going to be a loser forever if you think like that

NEVER EVER EVER listen to what a bitch..err I mean girl says she wants

Read her mind...

she wants a strong man that tells her what to do...she also wants a man who will tell her when to shut up..she also wants a man who may be interested in another girl besides her so that she can compete

you're girl is bored dude...get in control...be a man

• Members

{censored} man, I need a woman. I got the jones, and they can {censored}ing sense it. But seriously dude, I think you should just have beat the {censored} out of her when she said she was leaving. She'd be totally flabbergasted. Then she'd realize that you had a wild side she hadn't seen, yet. Then tell her the only thing she's missing out on is anal sex and a three way. If she isn't prepared to do that, then she'll won't be missing out on anything a party can offer.

• Members

Originally posted by capnbringdown

{censored} man, I need a woman. I got the jones, and they can {censored}ing sense it. But seriously dude, I think you should just have beat the {censored} out of her when she said she was leaving. She'd be totally flabbergasted. Then she'd realize that you had a wild side she hadn't seen, yet. Then tell her the only thing she's missing out on is anal sex and a three way. If she isn't prepared to do that, then she'll won't be missing out on anything a party can offer.

Dr Phil, is that you????

• Members
Originally posted by Esperanto

Congratulations...now just ignore her and act like you don't care...start hanging out with another girl to make her jealous...and then bang her when she tries to get you back

The voice of reason!
:thu:

Archived