OT: So Paul McCartney Is Getting Divorced

Kestral

• Members

Originally posted by Kestral

An interesting article on Heather Mills:

That Telegraph article is obviously a superficial and disingenuous hatchet job. I don't know Heather Mills or her problems with Paul and either do they. Paul is right to be pissed off at those vicious rats. Heather Mills and Paul McCartney may be public people, but there marriage troubles are their private business.

• Members

Originally posted by orourke

That Telegraph article is obviously a superficial and disingenuous hatchet job. I don't know Heather Mills or her problems with Paul and either do they. Paul is right to be pissed off at those vicious rats. Heather Mills and Paul McCartney may be public people, but there marriage troubles are their private business.

+1

The discussion in this thread is exactly what I'd expect from a bunch of precious old tarts in a dingy beauty salon having their nails done in hot pink glitter.

• Members

Originally posted by 4Kenoath

+1

The discussion in this thread is exactly what I'd expect from a bunch of precious old tarts in a dingy beauty salon having their nails done in hot pink glitter.

And if we play in cover bands, does that make us Pop Tarts?

• Members

Originally posted by 4Kenoath

+1

It's funny that you should use that analogy. I'm a hairstylist and I have a double fracture of my left foot, but I worked all day anyway in my Cam Walker cast. Which may have contributed to my rather grumby little post.

But I still think the media and people in general ought to leave the couple alone.

Archived