OT: So Paul McCartney Is Getting Divorced

Kestral

• Members

crazily enough, their difficulties are mainly over canabis. Paul was a daily toker until she came along. i can't even see her argument, it would just be: Brian WIlson and myself wrote our best stuff under the influence- who could argue?

• Members
Originally posted by Kestral

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/4989240.stm

And thoughts on this? I had a few.

Some Paul McCartney Thoughts/Song Title Adjustments and Comments:

- Sgt Prenup's Lonely Hearts Club Band

- Prenup in the Sky With Diamonds

- CAN Buy Me Love

- Carry That Weight

- Eight Days a Week (I Paaaaaaaaaaaaaay You)

- We CAN'T Work It Out

- With a LOT of Help From My Friends (after Heather's done sticking that leg up my rear end in court)

- While My Guitar Gently Weeps (because it's being auctioned off at Sotheby's to pay for my divorce)

- Tomorrow Never Knows (How much more money I'll have to hand over to her)

- The Long and Winding Road (Of trials and support payments)

- When I'm Sixty Four (I'll STILL be paying Heather)

- Hello Goodbye (as I sign over my quarterly PRS cheques to Heather)

- Golden Slumbers (is what Heather will be having)

- Every Little Thing (that's what Heather's going to be taking from me)

- Penny Lane (that's all I'll be left with after Heather's done)

- Old Brown Shoe (that's also all I'll be left with)

- Devil In Her Heart (should have listened to my own words written decades ago)

- Baby You're a Rich Man (this is going to be all so true)

- Money (That's What I Want) - Heather's official theme song for these proceedings

- Magical Mystery Tour (the thought process the judge will be using to determine the settlement)

- Love Me Do (Heather: Mission Accomplished)

- Leave My Kitten Alone (the words Heather said to Paul 5 seconds after they were married)

- Come and Get It (what lawyers see painted on Paul's behind)

- Taxman (after Heather's done, Paul will wish he was dealing with the taxman instead - cheaper)

- Take Out Some Insurance On Me Baby (Heather already did)

- The End (self-explainatory)

- Too Much Monkey Business (self-explainatory)

- That Means a Lot (referring to the divorce settlement)

- When I Get Home (the house will be empty and already sold)

- You Know What To Do (yeah, take every quid you have)

- You've Got To Hide Your Love Away (shoulda hid your money instead)

- You Never Give Me Your Money (this will be soooo not true)

- It's All Too Much (it suuuure is, Paul)

400 million for only 1 and a half legs......
She would have got the lot with a full set right?
:D :D

• Members

Watching Paul McCartney getting @ssr@ped in divorce court = critical of women?

Riiiiiight. Obviously someone's a couple jacks short of a George L cable
:rolleyes:

Love is blind :love:

Your own quote states that, "he turned down her offer to sign a prenuptial agreement to protect his fortune."

• Members

She can say what she wants, we really don't know if that's her true intentions or a nice little bit of PR. Either way, if she doesn't, then the so-called "justice system" will butt bugger Paul. That's how divorces work.

• Members
Originally posted by spaceshot

crazily enough, their difficulties are mainly over canabis. Paul was a daily toker until she came along. i can't even see her argument, it would just be: Brian WIlson and myself wrote our best stuff under the influence- who could argue?

So, what are you saying...she's to blame for the current state of his SONGWRITING?! The bitch! :D

• Members
Originally posted by RockNote

So, what are you saying...she's to blame for the current state of his SONGWRITING?! The bitch!
:D

This news about Paul has been on other music-related forums and one of the forums (I think it was Gearslutz) offered some insight.

Apparently the issue of contention for the couple may be weed. Paul smokes it and Heather hates it.

Who knows if its true but an interesting theory.

• Members
Originally posted by murch33

Can you just imagine how tiring doggy style must've been with her? You'd just spend the whole time chasing her around in a circle...

Without a leg in the way, think of all the other crazy positions that he could have. Hmmm, some of them would be worth giving up doggy style for :thu:

• Members

This news about Paul has been on other music-related forums and one of the forums (I think it was Gearslutz) offered some insight.

Apparently the issue of contention for the couple may be weed. Paul smokes it and Heather hates it.

Who knows if its true but an interesting theory.

Yes, OK, I see. But he's a vegetarian, right? I thought he was a clean living SOB these days (not that it matters). I really do highly esteem what he did with the Beatles, but I must admit I have lost interest completely in recent years. Well, not so much recent as after the Beatles... :)

• Members

An interesting article on Heather Mills:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/arts/main.jhtml?xml=/arts/2006/05/19/ftheather19.xml

Some choice quotes:

Lady Mills McCartney, as Paul himself said yesterday, is no gold-digger. What Heather digs is attention. She is blatant about it and that is what rankles.

All Heather's acts of altruism seem to be more about Heather than anything else.

Marriage to one of the most-renowned songwriters of the 20th century brought her the best kind of attention there is: a place on the A list. She mingled with statesmen and royalty, and went global. Heather's face has appeared everywhere from Vanity Fair magazine to CNN and she loved it. She loved it so much that, apparently, she began to resent the fact that her husband still got more attention than she did.

But it wasn't long before he started to look a bit of an old fool, mesmerised by what have been described in one Vanity Fair profile as Heather's "erotic wiles". Her sartorial makeover of Paul, which involved dyeing his hair (badly) and styling him in the manner of a children's Gap window display, didn't help either of their public images.

According to his friends, it was her criticism and nagging that pushed him over the edge - a paradoxical accusation for a woman who, in her new self-help book, Life Balance, to be published next week, gives us her tips for "spiritual, physical and emotional" happiness.

Geez, you know something is wrong with women when even a f*cking BEATLE isn't good enough! She was upset that Paul got more attention?? Well let's see you write a few hundred hit songs that will stand the test of time, b!tch!!

• Members

An interesting article on Heather Mills:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/arts/main.jhtml?xml=/arts/2006/05/19/ftheather19.xml

Some choice quotes:

Geez, you know something is wrong with women when even a f*cking BEATLE isn't good enough! She was upset that Paul got more attention?? Well let's see you write a few hundred hit songs that will stand the test of time, b!tch!!

:thu:

I can tell you first hand life ain't easy when ya got one hanging off your arm trying to feed off what is yours..Don't even enter the word jealous into the equation..(hope I spelld evry thin rite :))

Archived