What would happen if...

markom89

• Members

I played my new bass threw my MK IV head with a 4x12 cab, or a 2x12???...I cant get a new bass amp for a while cause' Ill be getting that Diezel and all funds are going towards that, and my echoczar, so I was wondering if anything could go wrong if I did that?...I realy dont wanna' screw anything up at all, if its not good I wont even try...

• Members

so then It isnt do-able?...wait let me rephrase, it is but it wouldnt be good at all for the amp...well I guess Ill have to wait to buy one in a few months...Ill just have to play my sweet ass Lado bass with my bands old bassists craptacular york bass amp...better than nothing I guess...

• Members
Originally posted by markom89

so then It isnt do-able?...wait let me rephrase, it is but it wouldnt be good at all for the amp...well I guess Ill have to wait to buy one in a few months...Ill just have to play my sweet ass Lado bass with my bands old bassists craptacular york bass amp...better than nothing I guess...

I don't think you can even plug a "sweet ass Lado bass" into "a craptacular york bass". I wouldn't go slummin like that. It's beneath you! Crank the Mark IV. Just remember that smoke out of the back of a head is not always a bad thing.
:D

Archived