Zoom G9.2tt question

Assumer

• Members

Hey Thanks again.
I looked at 75 and maybe it is due to my lack of technical skills I do not think that is what I am looking for. I understand you can set the pedal to go from a dry distortion with the toe up and really delayed with the toe down (one example) but, if I have the toe up and change patches, the effects are in the next patch are on just as if I have the toe down. I will have to push the toe down then back up to have a dry patch. I would think if I changed patches the footpedal toe was up, it would be dry. (if set up that way) If I am not understanding, sorry. Please clear up my fuzzy mind.

• Members

Well...

I know for sure it happens on the G2.1u as the expression pedal is set to some standard configuration from factory.

That said, on the control/total module of the G2/G2.1u you can choose how the pedal will act for each patch.

It has four configurations, U, d, H, L, which I thought where like fixed versions of the "range" parameter on the G7/G9.

I think you should e-mail Zoom (info@zoom.co.jp) anyway...

They're usually pretty fast and helpful.

• Members
Originally posted by Speeddemon

Hey Assumer, perhaps you SAVED the patch the first time with the toe down?

That's how it worked with my Boss GT-3, which had even more elaborate programming functions in regard to the expression pedal (9 assignment spots).

Yeah, that was basically what I was trying to say... :thu:

I have a fuzzyer mind after all...

Archived