Free WH-1 WHAMMY ?

Craise

• Members

I had a strange thing happen a few weeks ago.

Someone had listed a WH-1 whammy original on HC classifieds. The post had no price, just that it was for sale. I e-mailed for a price..guy e-mailed back $400 I said I would take it but wanted to talk to him on the phone. I called...we made the deal and I asked where to send the money. Then out of the blue the guy says nah..don't send me any money...GOD told me to just give it to you... !?! I said...uh...ok? He took down my address and a week later sent me a free (from god) Whammy WH1 ....

I'm not that into religion...is this a sign?

:eek:

• Members

Originally posted by NanookRubsIt

I had a strange thing happen a few weeks ago.

Someone had listed a WH-1 whammy original on HC classifieds. The post had no price, just that it was for sale. I e-mailed for a price..guy e-mailed back $400 I said I would take it but wanted to talk to him on the phone. I called...we made the deal and I asked where to send the money. Then out of the blue the guy says nah..don't send me any money...GOD told me to just give it to you... !?! I said...uh...ok? He took down my address and a week later sent me a free (from god) Whammy WH1 ....

I'm not that into religion...is this a sign?

:eek:

WTF?

pics?

• Members

The same happened to me but God called me direct. He told me that I sould have a 1959 Les Paul and a 67 Plexi. I am still waiting...................

Sorry but I am calling BS on this one :thu:

Guest Anonymous

your welcome......so i did a good deed.

not.

• Members

Well I don't know what posting a pic will prove. As this is my second WH-1 so I have photos of my old one before I sold it, and I'm sure there a many photos on the net...but I just finished up with todays work, so I now have time to take a photo.

Here's the free WH-1 "from god" on my classic 70's basement carpet.

WH-1fromGod.jpg

:p

• Members

I believe it. A dude at who I met at a church who just became a pastor and wanted to leave his music days behind sold me a script logo vintage MXR Dyna Comp and vintage MXR Blue Box for super cheap and then he GAVE me an EMS Putney :eek:

For those who don't know what this is or what they're worth, check this out:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7401676860

You could buy like 10 WH-1 Whammys for one of these :eek:

Archived