Weekly spam thread 5-21-06

• Members
Originally posted by Pwn3d

:D
I built that

THANK YOU for not quoting all 6 pictures in his post. I don't know what's with people not being able to only quote the portion of the post germane to their response. But I'm tired of waiting for all 700 images in the spam thread to load, when only 5 were originals, the other 695 are from senseless quoting. :mad:

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've got a MIM Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass in Candy Apple Red For Sale!!! Brand new, bought 2 weeks ago and bills are forcing me to sell it for $200 less then I paid for it brand new. First $425 takes it, or make an offer and maybe we can work something out, no trades please.

6e182e2a.jpg

Bass3.jpg

• Members

Boxes for your convenience/to help your sale:

Lovetone Ringstinger Box: 15 dollars shipped.
Digitech Digiverb Box (w/ manual!): 5 dollars shipped
Boss PS-5 box: 5 dollars shipped.
Boss ODB-3 box: 5 dollars shipped
EHX Polychorus box (wood) - 12 dollars shipped.

Zvex SD2in1 T-Shirt size XL - 12 dollars shipped.

• Members

Seagull M6 Gloss (Spruce) - $350 shipped

I know that this place is primarily for electric guitar stuff, but everyone needs at least one acoustic. You can't go wrong with a high quality, Canadian-made acoustic on a budget price!

The guitar is in dead mint condition aside from a small ding on the neck near the neck heel. Otherwise, it looks brand new; it's been played only a handfull of times for maybe a few hours total. The action is low and very comfortable. Couple the low action with the shorter scale (24.84"), and you've got a guitar that plays very easily. The neck is also slighter wider than a standard acoustic neck with a 1 13/16" nut (versus a 1 11/16" nut that is more common). I find that this larger string spread is very comfortable and is especially nice for fingerpicking.

Tonewise, it is very sweet and mellow (especially on the bottom end), yet has a very crisp top end. It has a more unique sound that falls probably between a Martin and a Taylor. Once it ages more, it should be very full and detailed. Right now, the Seagull has a relativey new set of D'Addario 80/20 light strings (12's) on it. The guitar will come with the case pictured; the case has some scuffs and a few dings, but looks pretty nice overall.

I have added and installed a Colossi bone saddle to the guitar. After playing it a bit and changing the strings, I've decided that it gives the guitar a bit more clarity, a bit more volume, a bit more depth, and a bit more warmth. I find it to be a worthy upgrade. I will also include the stock Tusq saddle. The pictures are pre-bone saddle; I'll get some mroe with the bone saddle.

Also, this was made in 2004-2006 (going by the serial number, it was produced sometime between 2004 and now) and has the new design features of the Seagull line: compound curve top, improved bracing system ("quarter-sawn spruce, scalloped and carved to conform exactly to the curvature of the tops."). Read up about them on the Seagull site.

Specs:

Solid spruce top

Laminate (a three layer combo of mahogany/wild cherry/mahogany) sides and back

1 13/16" nut

24.84" neck scale

16" radius fingerboard

Rosewood fingerboard/bridge

Mahogany neck (with dual-adjust truss rod)

Tusq nut/saddle

Genuine lacquer (nitro?); thin, but high gloss finish (the neck is satin finished)

Check out the very positive reviews as well as information from Seagulls site.

http://www.seagullguitars.com/intro.htm

http://www.harmony-central.com/Guitar/Data4/Seagull/M6_Gloss____Mahogany___Spruce_Acoustic-1.html

These retail for $480 without a case, so I feel that this is a pretty good deal for one in practically new condition with a HSC and a Colossi bone saddle.

Elderly Instruments recently sold an older model without a HSC for $350 plus shipping and is currently selling a different older model for the same price. So mine is definately a good deal at $350 shipped with HSC and bone saddle upgrade.

Not only is it relatively rare to find a used Seagull M6, but the more recent models with the improvements (listed above) are even more rare.

Paypal is preferred, but you'll need to have a confirmed account (and be willing to sign for the guitar when it is delivered unless paid for with MO). I also gladly take Postal Money Orders.

Email/PM me if interested.

Here are some pics of the Seagull M6 Gloss (click the link for the others):

SeagullM6GlossCaseWhole.jpg

http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y69/atomheartmother8888/Seagull%20M6%20Gloss/?sc=1&multi=13&addtype=local&media=image

• Members
Originally posted by Blungo

FREE: single ply white pickguard for CIJ Jazzmaster.

Includes full aluminum shield plate under pickguard.

You pay shipping.

Reissue Small Stone. Near mint with velcro on the bottom. $40.00 shipped. TRADED

Keeley Pedalboard, excellent condition. $100.00 shipped

E-MAIL ME

sonny AT nanomations DOT org

10ynadw.jpg

Monday morning bump.
Still have the FREE jm pickguard and shield and the Keeley board.

• Members

Bumped to add:

Mesa/Boogie 2 x12 Half-back Cabinet for auction. Only 6 hours left and there is no reserve!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7417314164&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Originally posted by Gearhunter

All prices include shipping to ConUS and PayPal fees.PayPal prefered,can do USPS M.O.Again,I hate to see any of these go.

I'll field trade offers,but I'm kinda set and have a Super Reverb to pay off.

Aramat Mojo Fuzz - Germanium trannies, like early FuzzFace $90

Boss CE-2 Chorus - MIJ black label $75 *On hold for ChristinasDream*

PM me if interested,have ?'s,or need eBay references.100% pos(88)

Thanks

eBaystuff276.jpg
eBaystuff274.jpg

• Members

Originally posted by murch33

Mmmmmm.... Yeah, maybe a little. For that price and $10 you could pick up a new Pedaltrain 2 with soft shell case.

Good point. I'm worried that shipping will cost me a bundle though. I'll knock the price down a bit and see what happens. Thanks.

Archived