Weekly spam thread 5-21-06

• Members

Haven't posted here in a while, but saving for house = liquidating guitar gear. Enjoy the deals while they last.

19-2131208819T.jpg

Automagic Wah pedal. Basically everything you can want in a wah pedal. Touch activation, true bypass, tone controls, shape filters, battery or DC powered, and more. Imported straight from Germany. If I remember correctly it needs a new pot, but that shouldn't be a problem. Bought it for $325 + shipping. Selling for $165 shipped.

19-2138201813T.jpg

Axess Electronics GRX4. MIDI switchable effects loop. Have up to four true-bypassable effects loops that you can switch in or out in any combination with just one press of a button. Great for all you pedal geeks who can't afford to do the riverdance during a gig to switch everything in or out. Bought for $225 + s/h, almost new and will sell for $115 shipped.

19-2210043117T.jpg

Ernie Ball Volume pedal. Not much to write about on this one. Everything works perfectly, pedal is almost new save for some adhesive residue on the foot treadle. Bought for well over $100, will sell for $60 shipped.

19-2218292177T.jpg

Custom made gigging pedal board. This thing is awesome. Velcro-compatible carpeting, two levels, aluminum trim, professionally made. It comes with its own Road-Ready type case to protect your valuable pedals from damage. Bought for $350, willing to sell for $165. (volume pedal is shown for size reference only and is not included with the price)

All prices OBO. I also have more pics of everything if you're interested. PM me.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by echoic_memory

I've got an Ernie Ball 6166 Mono Volume pedal in great condition with box that I'd trade for any of the following: USA Small Stone RI, Little Big Muff, MXR Micro Amp.

Thanks,

I have a near mint (velcro on the bottom) usa small stone that i'll trade for the EB if it's in good condition.

email me. sonny AT nanomations DOT org

• Members

Pedalworx McFuzz Hot, great condition, with box and papers, $110 shipped CONUS

_IGP0609.jpg

ElectroHarmonix Deluxe Memory Man, some wear'n'tear, works perfectly, power cord version. $165 shipped CONUS

_IGP0611.jpg

Paypal accepted, items will be shipped Priority Mail Insured, CONUS only. PM if you have questions.

• Members
104fchu.jpg
x3h0l2.jpg

The Tone box is a passive, varitone-style EQ/filter pedal. It has five frequency settings, another knob that sweeps through them, and a switch that affects the overall tonality of the sound. Because the pedal is passive, it requires no power to operate. However, this aspect of the design allows for volume loss at more exreme settings.

The Ibanez FZ5 60's Fuzz is a budget-priced knockoff of the Electro~Harmonix Big Muff Pi. It is similar to the Black Russian version, but is gainier, fuzzier, and a bit more harsh sounding.

I only accept cash, money orders, and trades. Prices include USPS priority shipping with delivery confirmation in the continental US. An additional fee will be required for postal insurance.

Please PM me if you are interested in any of these items. :)

• Members

I'm selling everything in my sig. Please EMAIL me at the address in my sig if you're interested.

I'm also considering selling my Vox AD50VT in mint condition.

I'm open to trades for a Sennheiser e609 silver mic in very good or mint condition. Maybe a newer MXR EQ pedal.

• Members

Hey all, still have a few things left to sell...

-I only accept cash or money orders
-Trades/Partial Trades are VERY welcome!
-Only ship in U.S...would love to ship out of country but I just don't have the money at the moment
-I'll be covering shipping, by the way.

Alright, all I have at the moment is:
Snarling Dogs Black Dog OD - $50
1990 American Stratocaster; excellent condition minus a paint chip on the side (bought the guitar like that), rare original Aztec Gold finish, very twangy and voicy tone which is unique IMO, OHSC - $700
and recently added, an mint EHX Micro Synth with adapter, papers, and original wood box. Cool pedal, but didn't react well to my playing. - $230

I have photos on my computer of everything, so if you're interested I'll show them to you.

Things I'm looking for:
EHX Deluxe Electric Mistress
some kind of Spring Reverb Unit

PM or E-mail me if interested!

• Members

Hi..

I've got a Boss SP-1 Spectrum in Mint condition. Includes the box, manual, and insert.

Here is a link to a photo of the Spectrum

http://www.vintagepedal.com/bspectrum.jpg

I've also got a Boss SG-1 Slow Gear in Mint condition. Includes the box, manual, and insert. It has all the items that appear in the Spectrum photo.

If interested, please make me an offer, each or both... through private message.

Thanks

• Members

Complete Guitar Synth setup:

Brian Moore 21.13 guitar
SD pups (JB bridge-Jazz neck)
5 position mega switch for noiseless single coil sounds.
Natural finish, single cutaway.
13 pin Roland out
Acoustic out with the stereo Y cable.

Fishman Performer amp
Two channels (3 with aux input) XLR and 1/4 inputs on one, 1/4 inch on the other.
seperate tone controls for each channel (bass, mid, high)
Reverb, chorus effects
XLR outs for each channel plus a MIX out that covers both.
Effects loops on both channels.
130 watts triamped. 4 speakers, two woofers, mid, tweeter.

Roland GR33 guitar synth.
13 pin cable

All for $1250

I'm selling this as a setup, one doesn't do me any good without the other two, 'cept for the guitar, of course.

Shipping will be the actual cost to get it from here to there.

All peices are in great condition and I'll post or send pics when I take some later today.

Thanks for caring... :)

• Members

Prices are shipped CONUS. Trade for interesting dirt or phasers.

Akai Intelliphase - $50
Dan-Echo Delay - $50
Digitech Bad Monkey (Made in USA) - $40
George Dennis Tremolo - $70
Ibanez AW-7 Autowah - $35
Tech 21 Comptortion - $45

Dimarzio FRED - $30
Pair of humbuckers from an EB Musicman Sub1 - $30
Set of pickups from a Highway 1 Tele - $20

DSCF0351.jpg

• Members

I know it's not effects but I want to sell or trade for pedals!!!

100_2613.jpg

foam to foam. 24.25 x11x 21.5 H New from Hybrid it was $412 ($212for the case & $50 per caster) plus shipping www.hybridcases.com. There is a dent about the size of a coin,. There are some stains on the bottom foam (email for pics)
All the hardware works as it should.
I'm taking offers!

• Members

i want a line 6 filter pro
jet-planey flanger
bass amp (heads only)
pedulla rapture PJ 4 string

i have for sale/trade.

locobox flanger 55 shipped
digitech digiverb 60 shipped
1-way loop-master TB loop 35 shipped
1-way loooper custom mono in stereo out tb loop.
warmoth custom strat neck 50 shipped
-rosewood on maple, satin finish, lake placid blue headstock 175 obo shipped

Fender Pro Tube Twin Amp - latest issue of the infamous twin. 625 obo. I suppose I'll ship but it'll probably cost 100 bucks.

Musicman HD-500 Audiophile bass had and matching 2x10 cab. 700 shipped for the head, 450 shipped for the cab. 1100 shipped for both, 1000 for both pickup.

Archived