Shocking ! at this moment ... in China

bieke

• Members

these chips are sold on ebay

this is part of a message from a discerning ebay source from Hong Kong :

" ... this seller is only one of dozens of profiles the mafia in Hong Kong use to sell many items. Just last year this profile was called chinese art and furniture. They last years sold counterfeit chinese antiques! They started with mn3005 which are really only 3008 pulled from scrap pcbs and restamped. We do expect uA726 to appear very soon counterfeited. It is important to know we have contacted ebay many times in the past year and explained that they cannot help if people (customers) do not complain.

But they hide their feedback now! And daily cancel our auctions and send us computer viruses to slow us.

only funds HK mafia to support paying those in mainland China working for them $60-$80 a month.

Usually children working 8-10 hours 7 days a week pulling these IC and sandpapering them to look new!

So please understand our position which I know too difficult for western people to concept. It is very different in Asia!

How much time to make an IC look new do you think it maybe takes? And they are not just a few hundreds, thousands.

It is millions of parts pulled from millions of pcbs from all over the

world to resell to the 'stupid foreigners' their own trash!

Most of the 3207/3007 they are reselling are counterfeit too or pulled from karaoke, washing machines and sewing machines!

This maybe all to boring for you and sorry to email such things. But I again ask as before to help understand the growing problem ...

Please feel feel to copy this to any groups.

Sincerely,

cy "

• Members

Originally posted by zachary vex

why bother sandpapering other bbd chips? they're probably useless anyway (they may not even have the same pinout), so why not sandpaper any old chips and relabel them?

reliced BBD chips for added mojo

DSCN4901-729881.JPG

• Members

Originally posted by alteredsounds

I've used HonkKongSuperseller and know that they / he supllies a a few online sellers. I've not had the need to buy any chips of them yet. Still, they are REALLY cheap on most things and I've had no quality problems.

I just was browsing through his auctions and most of them look genuine and he's got fair prices as well, but I was wondering? can anybody confirm that these are made in USA for instance ?

5 way switches made in USA ?

• Members

Originally posted by stompboxx

Bieke is obviously a man who doesn't value his kneecaps!
:evil:

:eek:

the chinese maffia is recycling BBD MN3207 delay chips from old Karaoke machines with little children sand papering the parts to make them look new ... and not very well I should add

• Members

well, as I said before, I don't have proof, but on the matrixsynth blog someone posted about counterfeit MN3205's sold on ebay by hongkongsuperseller and on getlofi there's someone else complaining about receiving a bunch of recycled BBD chips that were offered as new ones on ebay by hongkongsuperseller ...

• Members

bit from GetLofi :

"Well poo. It looks like HongKongSuperSeller is not as legit as originally thought and I am sorry for recommending their parts to everyone. This is especially apparent when it comes to their BBD MN3207 ICs being labeled NEW. I have not paid any attention to this, but mine are all mix and match with scuffs, uneven legs, and some even having dirt on them ..."

bit from Matrixsynth :

"This guy sells a lot of out-of-production IC's on E-bay, I've seen him offer SSM filter chips & 4096-stage BBD IC's. The latter is what I got screwed on, it seems he's selling counterfeit (knock-off's) MN3005 & MN3205's........what I got was a 2048-stage BBD (still in production & cheap to buy) that had been relabelled as a MN3205 (discontinued). What's worse, I've let him know they are counterfeits & about to send 'em back for a refund, but he is still selling them....so he's got no scrupules.

Both the MN3205 & MN3005's look fake comparing them to the panasonic chips I've got ..."

• Members

Originally posted by bieke

...only funds HK mafia to support paying those in mainland China working for them $60-$80 a month.

No different to any other employee in many factories in China, I imagine. I saw a documentary on a Nokia factory in China - shocking working conditions (noisy, dangerous), no employee contract (the only contract the factory could offer would be illegal in terms of pay, conditions, so they simply didn't offer one), 6-8 employees sharing a small room with bunk beds + bathroom .... this is how stuff is made so cheap, but somwhere along the line *someone* pays (in terms of health, happiness etc).

• Members

Originally posted by Brian Marshall

me too... kids are sloppy. Id rather pay a little extra and have prisoners at work camps do the work.

Nah, they need those prisoners for organ-harvesting - their internals are fully-grown, kids are no good for this purpose.

Archived