COT50(red) vs. OCD

• Members

Hmmmm. I used to love my OCD. Since I got my Eternity and COT 50 it is off the board. I have found that my COT 50 running into my RC Booster can give me a spot on Hendrix sound. All I use these days really are single coils. Don't over look the Dragon for Hendrix tones. There is so much mixing ability with the Dragon between the gain and blend knobs that you can dial in just about any Hendrix tone with it. But if you are looking solely at the OCD or 50, I would say hands down the 50. It is much more natural sounding and cleans up very well. It has the vibe to it. :thu:

• Members

do you run the cot before or after the dragon i have the black beauty balance which is similar to the dragon and have a cot on the way and was just curious if you use one to boost the other or use them seperately

• Members

Originally posted by bullet

do you run the cot before or after the dragon i have the black beauty balance which is similar to the dragon and have a cot on the way and was just curious if you use one to boost the other or use them seperately

I run the Dragon by itself. It doesn't need any help in any way! I use the 50 either alone or into the RC Booster, Eternity or Screw Driver.

Archived