"Portions For Foxes"

• Members

Originally posted by Elliott Damage

i can't watch this video without wanting to make sweet dirty love to Jenny Lewis and impregnate her with our guitar super babies.

:eek:

I've never seen the video

But I've already imagined this 1100x over just hearing her voice

• Members

Originally posted by utterhack

Before we go too crazy, let's bear in mind that "Portions For Foxes" is one of maybe three non-boring Rilo Kiley tunes.

I have heard this...Haven't heard much else from them but this is a disappointment because Portions is pretty sweet.

• Members

Before we go too crazy, let's bear in mind that "Portions For Foxes" is one of maybe three non-boring Rilo Kiley tunes.

Portions For Foxes

With Arms Outstretched

Wires and Waves

You're right... just three. Haha.

But Blake Sennett is a pretty talented guitarist.

• Members

Execution of All Things is a good album, I think.

• Members

Originally posted by beezdeez

utterhack: That chart is {censored}. Katrina Kerns is definitely number one. Feist is cute at best. M.I.A. is NOT hot. Jenny Lewis cute, but not the hottest.

wtf.
:mad:

Hey, I just report the news. Of the choices up there, I'd go with "Sleater-Kinney (Mostly Corin)" myself.

But it's important to remember, when discussing indie hotties, that after each one you need to place a little asterisk denoting that they are hot "y'know, for indie" ;)

• Members

Hey, I just report the news. Of the choices up there, I'd go with "Sleater-Kinney (Mostly Corin)" myself.

But it's important to remember, when discussing indie hotties, that after each one you need to place a little asterisk denoting that they are hot "y'know, for indie"
;)

:thu:

• Members

Originally posted by Elliott Damage

i have no clue what it is.

Infamous.

It accompanied a New Yorker article that ran a while back, and what's classier than the New Yorker?

Yet it could also get this thread killed, I fear.

Archived