I have 3 PS-3's for sale...

• Members

J/K. lol

Seriously, what's the attraction to this pedal? There are quite a few people on here that absolutely love this pedal. Enough to own 3+! Any samples I can hear? I had one back in the late 90's borrowed from a friend and it didn't seem that special at the time...

• Members

If someone could mod/hack the PS-3 to be more organic in the way it responds and is 'played' it'd be killer. It's just so very linear and clean in the way it does everything - the delays, shifting, reverse - all super clinical with no hidden tricks.

After much debate, I ended up selling my PS-3 and keeping my RPS-10 just because it's dirtier and kookier sounding.

:thu:

• Members
Originally posted by Boron

If someone could mod/hack the PS-3 to be more organic in the way it responds and is 'played' it'd be killer. It's just so very linear and clean in the way it does everything - the delays, shifting, reverse - all super clinical with no hidden tricks.

After much debate, I ended up selling my PS-3 and keeping my RPS-10 just because it's dirtier and kookier sounding.

:thu:

RPS-10 is the {censored}. Best lowfi digital delay I've ever used and the pitchshifting was great. I want another now. :(

Archived