I met Andy Bell from Ride&Oasis

• Members

didnt he tell you his going to record a solo album in november? it should have some TSOOL guy, gem archer and sobbo (drummer from verve/ashcroft) on it. nice, looking forward! was his supermodelgirlfriend with him:love:

• Members
Originally posted by zhivago

absolute hero of mine too...in Ride, of course
:)

that Brixton DVD is to die for, amazing setlist!

nice one man!

:cool:

+1111 !!!

I told Andy i saw RIDE back in 1992 here in Stockholm and he remember that gig clearly and he said he had met Idha at that time. Also i mentioned that we usually play "Leave them all behind" with my band when we reherse and he laughed and asked if we did the synthesizer-intro as well...

:D

• Members
Originally posted by ollenorin

nope, didnt say anything about a solo-album...

sounds cool tho.

:)

sounds very cool, yes! here is the interview:
===========================
ANDY BELL WILL RELEASE SOLO ALBUM IN NOVEMBER!

source: TSOOL Official Forum

• Members

i think he is wasted as a bass player in oasis. he plays the guitar so good. although in the hurricane #1 period he was a bit to predictable ... to oasis inspired ...

olle: did you take a pic? i know that in those situations you almost never have a digicam with you ... happened to me twice: i met richard ashcroft (spoke to him, got my autograph) and the guitarist from mando diao (i know, he is not THAT famous, but he will be in the future) and both times i had no cam with me ... AARGGGGHH!!!! to bad ...

• Members

sorry guys, the whole story about andy bells solo record was a fake ...:
===========================================
L4E and several other Oasis sites reported that Andy Bell gave an interview to a magazine stating that he had solo album plans. We cautioned readers however since there was only one source for this news.

Following statement was sent out via email list by Ride fan site Ticket2Ride.it:

This is being sent on behalf of postmaster@ticket2ride.it
as part of the mailing list that you joined.

List: Ridenewsletter
http://www.ticket2ride.it

I just spoke with Andy as I figured he might want something semi-official posted out to the Ride mailing list. Sadly the whole "interview" is a work of fiction. He'd only heard about it because somebody had mentioned it to the Soundtrack guys and they were a little surprised, to say the least.
It's a bit of a strange one as enough of the story is believable to give it real credibility but I still can't see what anyone would gain from spinning such a yarn. However I can report that Andy is really enjoy putting his feet up and relaxing at the moment!

dave

thanx@Sean

• Members

Originally posted by zinzin

sorry guys, the whole story about andy bells solo record was a fake ...:

===========================================

L4E and several other Oasis sites reported that Andy Bell gave an interview to a magazine stating that he had solo album plans. We cautioned readers however since there was only one source for this news.

Following statement was sent out via email list by Ride fan site Ticket2Ride.it:

This is being sent on behalf of

as part of the mailing list that you joined.

List: Ridenewsletter

I just spoke with Andy as I figured he might want something semi-official posted out to the Ride mailing list. Sadly the whole "interview" is a work of fiction. He'd only heard about it because somebody had mentioned it to the Soundtrack guys and they were a little surprised, to say the least.

It's a bit of a strange one as enough of the story is believable to give it real credibility but I still can't see what anyone would gain from spinning such a yarn. However I can report that Andy is really enjoy putting his feet up and relaxing at the moment!

dave

thanx@Sean

hmmm, yeah it was strange that andy wouldnt mention anything to me about that when i asked him about his solo-shows and stuff.... now i understand why.

Archived