Just got back from X-men

Tag

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, there's one but you don't really see it until it's decapitated. I hadn't read anythign about this movie and when that scene came up I thought they were doing Days of the Future Past and got real excited.

displaying my inner comic book geek here...

• Members

Originally posted by TIKIROCKER

Hugh is making the Wolverine stand along movie in Vancouver with his production company as we speak - or it's near completion I believe.

I'm an X reader since 1982 ... looking forward to the 3rd feature.

Yeah, just heard about the Wolverine movie...hope it's not a turd.

• Members

The xmen films are great, but not as good as spiderman or batman begins.

And none of the above beat the Captain America movie, the Original Hulk movie (tv pilot) Flash, the original Fantastic 4 movie, Darkman etc.

God those films suck. Except for the hulk one. I'm serious about the hulk one.

• Members

Originally posted by covertmusic724

My wife can''t wait to see X3 this weekend. not that she ever read a comic book in her life, she's just a REAL BIG Hugh Jackman fan.

So the good news is: I'll be getting laid this weekend!

She will be thinking about him, idiot!

• Members

Originally posted by Poker

She will be thinking about him, idiot!

What's that got to do with anything?

So does Hugh Jackman live up to the comic Wolverine? He didn't seem like the obvious choice for the first one.

• Members

I must say Jackman pleasantly surprised me.
But I sware, I haven't heard him say "bub" in either of the first two movies!!! :)

Its actually difficult for me to see him out of character now. I'd be thinking Wolverine if I ever saw him in another movie.

Same with Ewan MacGregor, I've seen him in a couple things, and his voice is in a few of my kids' animated movies.

I always think....Obi-Wan!! :D

• Members

Originally posted by 4Kenoath

What's that got to do with anything?

So does Hugh Jackman live up to the comic Wolverine? He didn't seem like the obvious choice for the first one.

Apparantly Dougray Scott was considered for the role. I think Hugh does a good job, but I think Dougray, at least physically, would have been more true to the comic book history (Wolv is supposed to be like 5' 3" in the book, Hugh is what 6' 2"??).

Archived