If you could have dinner with one music related person...

• Members

Originally posted by TaronKeim

Jagori Tanna of I Mother Earth...

Fellow Canadian... really laid back, and I know he wouldn't want to eat any gutwrenching hipster food... he'd be like "you wanna go to a pub'n get some beer'n wings"

Not only that... he'd wanna do it on open stage night, so we could go up and jam after a couple of Rickards:thu:

-TJK

+1, nice to see another Jag fan around here. He is a great player, and tonally awesome. I'd like to see them back...

• Members

Originally posted by sense_of_henry

+1, nice to see another Jag fan around here. He is a great player, and tonally awesome. I'd like to see them back...

Ahhh... I was hoping I'd get some bites with him... he is amazing... and it isn't that he is underrated either... he is just pretty much completely unknown... closest to a Canadian Virtuoso Rock Guitarist if I've ever seen one.

You're totally right about the tone too... I love his new and old tones... the low-mid chewy Bogner sustain thing he has going on for the QSMD album is just killer... and the legatto solo in the background of track 10 (somewhere around the third movement) is phenominal... but barely audible.

Cool to see another Jag fan period:wave:

-TJK

• Members

Originally posted by shipatsea

Mike Patton - an underrated genius with a sick sense of humor.

Man... I almost wish I would have thought of that... I love Patton... I always thought hanging out with him would be like chilling with a super eccentric, outwordly intelligent version of Robin Williams:D

Can't wait for Peeping Tom:D

-TJK

• Members

Originally posted by TaronKeim

Ahhh... I was hoping I'd get some bites with him... he is amazing... and it isn't that he is underrated either... he is just pretty much completely unknown... closest to a Canadian Virtuoso Rock Guitarist if I've ever seen one.

You're totally right about the tone too... I love his new and old tones... the low-mid chewy Bogner sustain thing he has going on for the QSMD album is just killer... and the legatto solo in the background of track 10 (somewhere around the third movement) is phenominal... but barely audible.

Cool to see another Jag fan period:wave:

-TJK

Have you seen this:

• Members

Probably john frusciante. I think i would probably have a different outlook on life and music after i talked to him. It would be kind of awkward becuase hes {censored}in' weird. I think two of the coolest guys to talk to would be dave matthews and chad smith. Both of them seem really down to earth. There are so many more...

• Members

Originally posted by MonkeyKnifeFighter

Any recording artist or manufacturer (or anything else you can think of). I'd say 'living' but that won't stop those who'd like to eat sushi with Jimi.

~MkF!

"Right on!"

Lita Ford!!!

Archived