If you could have dinner with one music related person...

• Members

In the past I would've always said Trent Reznor (and I still might), but I think nowadays I might have more in common with Mikael Akerfeldt. I think it would be more of a laid back, fun kind of conversation. If I went with Trent I'd be too busy falling all over myself with questions to really enjoy the company.

• Members

Originally posted by murch33

In the past I would've always said Trent Reznor (and I still might), but I think nowadays I might have more in common with Mikael Akerfeldt. I think it would be more of a laid back, fun kind of conversation. If I went with Trent I'd be too busy falling all over myself with questions to really enjoy the company.

Good call!

-TJK

• Members

Jagori Tanna of I Mother Earth...

Fellow Canadian... really laid back, and I know he wouldn't want to eat any gutwrenching hipster food... he'd be like "you wanna go to a pub'n get some beer'n wings"

Not only that... he'd wanna do it on open stage night, so we could go up and jam after a couple of Rickards:thu:

-TJK

• Members

Susanna Hoffs!!!!

....but before dinner we would board a time machine and go back 20 years to when she was smokin hot!!!

... of course, then id only end up being 3 yrs old....

so i would have had to drink a magic potion before hand so that time travel doesnt affect my age....

• Members

Dead - I'd like to do lunch out in the desert with Jim Morrison. That would be crazy.

Live - Wayne from the Flaming Lips. It's not my favorite band, but he seems like a really cool guy. Which reminds me...

2 - I'd love to go find Ronald from the Flaming Lips. Looking back, I think his guitar playing was innovative and original. I'd love to discuss effects with him. Does anyone know if he's still alive?

• Members

Originally posted by troubbble

2 - I'd love to go find Ronald from the Flaming Lips. Looking back, I think his guitar playing was innovative and original. I'd love to discuss effects with him. Does anyone know if he's still alive?

apparently he went on some spiritual journey after he left the flips...

you are right, he was a great guitarist...

made some unusual sounds and i loved his use of fuzz....

• Members

Originally posted by troubbble

Dead - I'd like to do lunch out in the desert with Jim Morrison. That would be crazy.

Live - Wayne from the Flaming Lips. It's not my favorite band, but he seems like a really cool guy. Which reminds me...

+1

Archived