Stadium Arcadium RHCP, Girly Vocals, Rockin Guitar, Dripping w/effects.

ZJD

• Members
Originally posted by markom89

ok...sorry (but the bastards post said markom stay out, Im not going to, cause' I know more about them than anyone else on here)

Here's the thing, you take the Internet too seriously.
:wave:

• Members

Whoa. I remember when he used to plug into the board direct, {censored} an amp, much less guitar pedals.

I still think he sounded better then! BSSM has some downright magical guitar playing... haven't been turned on by anything since, tho.

• Members

Originally posted by endo23

Whoa. I remember when he used to plug into the board direct, {censored} an amp, much less guitar pedals.

I still think he sounded better then! BSSM has some downright magical guitar playing... haven't been turned on by anything since, tho.

BloodSugar is an important album in my musical development. I really love it. John said that him and Flea would approach writing for that album as a competition for whoever could come up with the next best part the quickest. I like it for what it is. I think Californication is their real breakthrough album though because to me it shows them as artists, not just great musicians.

• Members

I'm a big RHCP fan, and at first I was a little underwhelmed by the album. However, now that I've had the chance to sit and listen to it all the way through six or seven times, I've really come to appreciate it. I think that this is definitely an album that grows on you.

• Members

Agreed. I didn't care much for the second disc at first, but not any more. The first track is sooooooo good. And the backing vox on Slow Cheetah make me want to stick an icepick through my trachea because it has failed me.

• Members

Originally posted by hbar

Agreed. I didn't care much for the second disc at first, but not any more. The first track is sooooooo good. And the backing vox on Slow Cheetah make me want to stick an icepick through my trachea because it has failed me.

Took me a while too. You've got it mapped out in yr head now. Awesome stuff now that it's digested!

Archived