Who is waking up early and heading to GC?

beezdeez

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thanks inscho and beezdeez.
I almost pulled the trigger a month or two ago on a 51 when they were on sale for $119.00 I knew I held out for a reason.At $80 they were almost forcing me to buy it.
Our store did it up with free coffee,Dunkin doughnuts,T-shirts,and raffle style giveaways of straps,Qwiktunes,and a Black Squier 51.
I missed the Black 51 they were giving away by one number on my ticket.:mad: But seeing the stoked kid who won it with his ear to ear grin made it hard to be pissed at the little bugger.

Now to research on how people were modding and supping up their 51's.

• Members

I did my good deed of the day!!

Saw an older gent, gleefully walking around with an Ibanez JEMVWH...the white one with the vine inlay on the neck.

ON SALE...$1899! :eek:

I stopped him, while he was waiting for another sales guy, and told him he could pick one up from IbanezRules.com or MattsMusic.com or pretty much ANYWHERE for cheaper.

I saw him hashing it out when I was leaving!

• Members

I just got back. I went pretty late but even looking at the list there was nothing I missed. I was slightly interested in the Butterscotch Affinty tele for $99 bucks but I would have played it. They didn't even have the Squier 51 on the list and none in stock. They also didn't have the DL4s on sale. The only things that tempted me were a Rotomachine for $80 or the really cheap Dano Fab series pedals for $9.85.

• Members

I went to the one in Fairfax Va. They had lots of the 51's, Rocktron Metal Planets for $39.99 and a Mesa Trident for $899. I don't know if it was Series 1 or 2. That was the best deal I saw.I got a Sovtek Muff for $50. Nothing amazing there. :rolleyes: Some decent deals though best of the year for them.

Archived