Who is waking up early and heading to GC?

beezdeez

• Members
Originally posted by 3vcos

year after year I stop by and they dont have {censored}. I'm really surprised anyone has gotten anything from this sale. Maybe its just my guitar center.

The problem with GC is the same it is at the old Music Go Round that used to be here..the employees cherry picked everything good that came in and all we saw were the leftovers. Naw -I'm not getting up early for that. :p

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by beezdeez

That's about as much as it would cost to ship it.
:mad:

I've shipped a 70's 2x12 120 watt tube traynor amp that weighted 87lbs from fedex for $18.50.

I shipped a digital recorder in a huge box for $13 from USPS

shoulnt cost more than 15-18 from usps.

• Members
Originally posted by beezdeez

Then their website lies. It tells me it's going to be like $22 to ship from here (East Coast) to the west coast.

EDIT: Make that 26.

I'll think about it, I'd much rather prefer a AC15 :D

• Members

Two or three years ago I got a Mesa 2:90 power amp for $200 and a brand new Marshall 1960BX for $325. Most amazing deals I've ever gotten. I sold the Mesa for $700 and the cab for $750. Still haven't decided whether or not I'm gonna go right now.

• Members

I just got back. Went mainly for strings,coffee and doughnuts.Brought a $200 nut with me just in case.
Welp,I got sucked into 2 guitars.The energetic salesguy said he would knock off the tax if I got both.$180 out the door for both.:thu:

mayboard001.jpg

mayboard003.jpg

• Members

I got a blue agave mexi tele for $249. Sorry no pics. The funniest part is that they had 2, one of which had a huge chunk out of the bottom marked at $333. Mine had just 2 small nicks on the back.

They did have some ridiculously good prices on some stuff. I saw several gibsons marked down from ~$1800 to $999. The kid in line next to me bought a goldtop and some other LP for $3000, when their tag price (not list) would have been $5000.

• Members

Dude, they had NOTHING!

I got my free t-shirt, a 1 spot (they didn't have the tonecore connector I needed though), and a used Digiverb for $45.

They didn't even have any damn Lite Ash Teles. None in stock. They only had most of everything marked down 10% anyways.

Kind of sucked. I'm dead {censored}ing tired. So I'm going to play with my Digiverb and then take a nap.

Oh yeah, they didn't even buy doughnuts for us. They had coffee, but no doughnuts. :mad:

Archived