Who is waking up early and heading to GC?

beezdeez

• Members

I am. It'll be crappy probably, but I need to get a 1 spot and some adpaters. Who knows, maybe I'll come home with a little goodie to two otherwise. No better way to start your day than to roll out to Metalhead Hangout at 7:30 AM and scoop up some guitar gear. :thu:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by MrMunky

Anyone who's gone to these in the past, is it worth going to early in the morning? Any really worthwhile deals? Prices cheaper than those you can find on the internet at any given website?

Let's see...got a hardshell Guild LP case for $15...saw a brand new Phase90 for $30...I guess it depends on what you're looking for. They might have deals on some old used guitars and amps, and by deals I mean the regular going price on ebay. :p

• Members

Dude I'm so ready to piss away $200 on random, useless {censored}.

YEAH! :thu:

We'll have to see what they've got. Either way I'm there. Microcube sounds good. But I'm trying to unload a practice amp right now because I just don't need it around (sig... :) ). I'm on the look out for pedals.

• Members

I don't know what other locations are doing, but the GC at LBJ & Midway (in Dallas, for the uninitiated) is having a live sidewalk auction @ 7:15am. I plan on going. I'm hoping they decide to put up the blue agave tele with the ginormous gash on the bottom of the body. They didn't like my offer on Saturday, we'll see if they like my offer tomorrow.

Any metroplexers planning on going?

• Members
Originally posted by beezdeez

P.S. - I'm trying to get that sweet Limited Edition T-shirt they are giving to the first 25 people.
:eek:

I have one from the last sale (not memorial day tho) Its uber rare, I'll sell it to ya at a low price if you want.

$1,000,000 OBO, remember, OBO

• Members

Hell ya I'm going. But Only cause I'm poor and I want the free coffee and donuts they have from dunkin donuts. :p

year after year I stop by and they dont have {censored}. I'm really surprised anyone has gotten anything from this sale. Maybe its just my guitar center.

• Members

Dude, I'll trade you my air guitar!
:wave:

does it come with the case and all the accessories? A bunch of people have them but then they tell me that they dont come with all the stuff. Its really rare to find em like that. :(

• Members
Originally posted by 3vcos

Hell ya I'm going. But Only cause I'm poor and I want the free coffee and donuts they have from dunkin donuts.
:p

year after year I stop by and they dont have {censored}. I'm really surprised anyone has gotten anything from this sale. Maybe its just my guitar center.

your {censored}tin me, I thought I had to stop for breakfast first :p

• Members

Well, I didn't buy a case for it because it floats freely. And I didn't buy a strap because, well, it floats freely.
:o

well does it at least come with a flux capacitor installed? :confused:

• Members

Originally posted by 3vcos

I went to all 3 local GC's yesterday. I'm only interested in one item (Marshall 2061x head) but I know they won't discount it enough to make it irresistable.

• Members
Originally posted by comfortablynumb

I'm not going early, but I'll be there around 10am or so. Not really looking for many deals.. but I'm taking a few trade items just in case.

This is a good idea. Someone better buy my amp before I sell it to GC for $20. :mad:

Archived