OT: new orange amps

zinzin

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by 1DZReverendDavidLee

I will have to kill you now for showing me this amp. The LAST thing I need is another amp
:mad:

Are you that stupid? Just don't buy it.

I saw a wonderfull SNL skit about people buying stuff they can't afford.

• Members
Originally posted by decode6

I saw a wonderfull SNL skit about people buying stuff they can't afford.

I god that was funny. Steve Martin was in it. And that hot little Amy Poeller (spelling?). That was one of the few recent SNL skits that had me howling.

taco
:wave:

• Members

Originally posted by grunge-rock

How long is your wait on that hayseed? seems likes you've been waiting quite a while!

Well, I put my deposit down mid January, so it's been 4 1/2 months. But I did change my order a couple months ago from a Hayseed 30 head to a Hayseed 15 1x12, so that might have caused a bit of a delay. I believe Rob is still waiting for a shipment of the output transformers he's using for the 15 watter too.

I would think I'll have it before July, but maybe not.

taco

• Members
Originally posted by cantoXIII

am i the only one excited about a {censored}ing
200 watt
orange head? i mean, sure the tiny terror looks novel at best, but that thunderverb...
:love:

Well if I was one of those subhumans content with preamp distortion and sterility from the underworked power section then YIPPEEE {censored}ING YEEEHAA.
:rolleyes:

• Members
Originally posted by General Delgado

You're starting to sound like that punk bitch from Toronto. You his daddy or something?

Well according to your avatar - you're the one with tits. Bitch. :wave:

I find it it incredulous the guy doesn't even know I was kidding. You all know I don't need any incentives to buy gear. If you don't know that - you just haven't been paying attention. :p

• Members

Don't you know the rev changes gear like you change your socks! I wish I was big leagues like that, I plan save and buy and somewhere in there convince my wife that I need it. That being said I have some nice gear. Its just a matter of priority. :wave:

• Members
Originally posted by 1DZReverendDavidLee

I agree with whoever said it first - I can't even get near dimed with the Rocker 30 let alone the OR80 to even imagine needing 200 watts of Orange power.
:eek::D

I can dime that OR80 and you know it Rev! hehehehehehe.....

Archived