This week's pedalboard....

• Members

Just got the Kaden Pavo Booster, it's very nice, sort of Rangemaster-ish but with full body & bite.

Plays really nice with my other dirt boxes. Swapped out the Metal Planet for my trusty H&K Warp Factor.

PEDALBOARD531.jpg

Here's the geeked version:

BLUEGEEKRIG.jpg

Who else's board has changed this week?

• Members

Still can't get my new photos uploaded yet...but here is what my board has gone from in the past week:

before:
boss ph1r
visual sounds jekyll and hyde
ehx pulsar trem
boss dd20
line 6 dl4 w/ expression
boss tu2

now:
boss ph1r
reverend drivetrain II
ehx usa big muff
ehx pulsar
boss dd20
line 6 dl4 w/ expression
boss tu2

• Members

Originally posted by ScreamCage

How's the Warp Factor? A local place here has it on a Red Tag sale for $40.

I heard that it's very similiar to a Mesa Recto distortion. True?

Very tight, focused heavy distortion. I use it with the "sub" button engaged, giving it massive low end thump out of my 2x12 combo.

• Members

Originally posted by madhatter

Flying V, have you messed around with the trim pots in your Phase Tone and if so any tips?

Yes I did. Do yourself a favor & mark them with a Sharpie before you start! A little either way & you lose phasing completely. Made me think I broke the pedal.

I was able to get a fuller phasing but still couldn't resolve the volume drop issue. I just hit the DOD Bi-Fet when I'm using the Maxon & it bumps it up just fine.

• Members

Originally posted by FLYING V 83

Yes I did. Do yourself a favor & mark them with a Sharpie
before you start!
A little either way & you lose phasing completely. Made me think I broke the pedal.

I was able to get a fuller phasing but still couldn't resolve the volume drop issue. I just hit the DOD Bi-Fet when I'm using the Maxon & it bumps it up just fine.

Thanks, I was able to get little fuller sound but it was the volume issue I was hoping to solve as well. Still a great little phaser.

• Members

My signal chain is currently:

Zero -> Mayo -> Screwdriver -> Memory Lane (w/ exp. pedal) -> Keeley DD-3

...and I'll be adding a compressor and PS-3 in the next week or so. I need to stop procrastinating and grab a Pedaltrain Pro as well. I'm quickly outgrowing this board.

After that I'm pretty much set until I start working on some of the more exotic pieces (HOG, MuRF, etc...). :evil:

• Members

Can you tell me about how long your pedal and your power cables are (give or take)???
I'm putting a board together and not everything has come in yet!
I'm trying to get an Idea on the lengths before I order them!!

Thanks for your Info!!

Nice looking Board You Have There!!

• Members
Originally posted by Arjae

I think my board is now in a state that is going to take a hell of a lot to change things up. I'll take a pic tonight.
;)

Is that the new fuzz pedal you've been wanting to get? :thu:

Archived