Everybody's doing it: Latest board pics...

DeuceII

• Members

I finally got my board setup again after a few new acquisitions, here it is.

Pedalboard_052906.jpg

Gotta make a few new George L's to connect the delays at the end of the chain, and I've got room for a few more pedals but $$ dictates this is done for now. Although I do think I need an ISP Decimator in the room on the top row, I'm getting a lot of hum from my dirt pedals right now.

• Members

Originally posted by inscho

how would you describe the pt707? I found a pretty decent deal on one....but I haven't tried it out yet.

It's great, very lush phase tones. It doesn't take over your signal entirely, like some phasers do where all you notice is the phase sound and not the notes played. I tend to like it better after my dirt pedals which makes it a bit stronger sounding, if it's before them it sounds too subtle.

Originally posted by ruger270man

how do you attach the pedals to the board?

also, why two delay pedals?

The board is covered with a carpet like material, got it with all the other hardware from Stomping Ground I think (it's been a while). I use velcro on the bottom of the pedals and it sticks really well to the material.

2 delays because the DOD is analog and has this oscillation that I just can't get out of the DD20. I meant to replace the DOD with the DD20, but just couldn't do it.

• Members

Originally posted by Craggan

deuce: How much toneloss do you et with all those effects? ..

Plug straight in .. hit a chord .. plug into pedal board, hit a chord ... any tone loss?

Some, more that it adds noise. Put it this way, my Strat still sounds like a Strat, but there's a big hum with the dirt pedals engaged. I'm running a VHT Valvulator second in the chain, after the Fuzz Probe, that and the George L's help a lot.

• Members
Originally posted by Craggan

and if you have the time *looks like it would take hours* .

what is the routing order?

No time at all: Fuzz Probe > VHT Valvulator (output B to TU-12H) > Ooh Wah > Tonefactor Analogue Filter > Teese RMC2 > Keeley TS9 Baked > Fulltone DP1 > MJM Foxey Fuzz > Dano Tunamelt > Ibanez PT > Ibanez PM7 > PE Vibe Unit > EHX Deluxe Electric Mistress > Ernie Ball Volume > DOD FX90 > Boss DD-20. Okay that took a few minutes, had to consult the pic to make sure I had it right. Kinda crazy.
:freak:

• Members
Originally posted by murphj1

Originally posted by DeuceII

and I've got room for a few more pedals

thats a beautiful thought isn't it? although I never get a chance to say it anymore.

you were saying?

board2.jpg

sorry but I had to post that again

• Members
Originally posted by jimihalen

DeuceII, tell me about your Ssertsim Cirtcele Exuled made by what looks like Xinomrah Ortcele. Looks a lot like my Deluxe Electric Mistress.

:)

:p

Yeah, my lid fits tight against the back of my top level, so I couldn't put it on right side up with the connections/powercord on the back. Man those pedals are friggin' huge, didn't realize how much board real estate they take up until I got it home. Awesome pedal though, I couldn't believe they had a used one at my local GC right after I found out that Gilmour and Summers used the original EMs. It had been sitting for over a year, offered them $75 for it and walked out with it.

Archived