THIS JUST IN!!!! METAL DIED IN THE 80's!

beezdeez

• Members

So one day the real Rip Glitter (allegedly) came through the forums acting like he was a {censored}ing prince and should be heralded. I {censored}ing pissed in his cheerios and heckled him all the way back out the door he strutted in through. His metal glory was flaccid and hung meekly between his knees as he skulked the {censored} back out of here. :mad: I bisected his ego with the headstock of my {censored}ing Kramer Vanguard axe... :evil: DEATH TO FALSE METAL!!!!!icon_twisted.gif

By the way, that very Kramer Vanguard is for sale. See below...

• Members

Metal didn't die; it was murdered, and I saw who did it. It was pop culture. It took metal out back, made it kneal down, put a shotgun in its mouth, and pulled the {censored}ing trigger. I saw the whole thing, and I can testify. Perhaps one day, we can bring this murderous villian--pop culture--to its knees and make it pay for crimes against humanity. Who can enumerate how many it has killed. Oh, and its future victims, too. We must stop it before its too late.

• Members
Originally posted by alteredsounds

'No wayyyy!!! I didn't know John Mcenroe was in a band?!!!'

I spat my coffee over my monitor at work when i read that, funny as {censored}!

It's nice to connect with another persons humour half way around the world. :thu:

• Members
Originally posted by Marcus Dahl

John Mcenroe is a lefty and was sponcered by Kramer. I wish I had my old, old guitar mags to find the add.

Actually I knew he was a guitar player which only made my comments funnier to me. :D

It {censored}in LOOKS like him in the late 70's!

• Members
Originally posted by TIKIROCKER

Actually I knew he was a guitar player which only made my comments funnier to me.
:D

It {censored}in LOOKS like him in the late 70's!

I thought it was funny too. He needs the white sweat band on his head and it would be a dead up look alike. :thu:

Archived