Just got a squire tele(pics inside)

• Members

I am very suprised at the quality of it. It is the affinity series and i got it for $169 from MF. It sounds great and play's pretty well. I may change the neck out in the future when i have some extra cash but for the moment the stock one works fine. The tuning pegs and the volume and tone knob even seem good(i guess time will tell for sure). My only complaint is the i got the butterscotch blonde but it has a little bit of a orange-ish tint to it.

• Members

Originally posted by itstartsstoppin

yep. i am a pic posting virgin. can i just upload them from iphoto or my computer or do i have to host them on a website and transfer them from that?

for it to appear in the thread as a pic it has to be hosted by a site like photobucket or yahoo pics. both are free.but you can upload by using the "attach file" box below the message box. it'll appear as a link in the post.

• Members

Originally posted by itstartsstoppin

are you going to be getting the squire version also?

yup, that's the EXACT one I'll be getting - I've played quite a few, and they're great. Just make sure the fret ends aren't sharp, as that's been a problem the last few months or so, but there's probably alot more good ones than bad ones.

I've owned 2 Squier Strats over the years, and I'm quite happy with my Squier experiences.

• Members

Originally posted by blackmoreisgod

yup, that's the EXACT one I'll be getting - I've played quite a few, and they're great. Just make sure the fret ends aren't sharp, as that's been a problem the last few months or so, but there's probably alot more good ones than bad ones.

I've owned 2 Squier Strats over the years, and I'm quite happy with my Squier experiences.

Yeah, i was worried that i would get one with sharp fret ends and have to return it and order a new one, hoping that would be ok, but i guess i got lucky on my first try:)

Archived