Weekly spam thread 6-5-06

• Members

I'm looking for a wah, preferably Dunlop Crybaby. I'm going to mod the hell out of it myself, so stock is great. If you have one lying around you haven't been using and are thinking 'Hey, I should sell this cheap to someone who wants to mod the hell out of it', drop me a PM. I live in Canada. Thanks.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by ck3

104fchu.jpg
117a4ra.jpg

The Ibanez FZ5 60's Fuzz is a budget-priced knockoff of the Electro~Harmonix Big Muff Pi. It is similar to the Black Russian version, but is gainier, fuzzier, and a bit more harsh sounding.

I only accept cash, money orders, and trades.
Prices include USPS priority shipping with delivery confirmation in the continental US. An additional fee will be required for postal insurance.

NEW ITEM:

1429au9.jpg

:wave:

• Members

WTB: Captain Coconut 2

WTB: Vox v847 wah for $60

I will also trade this brand new, unused Heil Talkbox w/ manual, new tube straight for your Verbzilla.

I live in Atlanta if you want to do it in person to save on shipping.

talkbox.jpg

• Members

Prices lowered!

PC Games:

Serious Sam Gold - $10 shipped
Will Rock - $6 shipped
Command & Conquer Tiberian Sun - $9 shipped
Ground Control 2 - $10 shipped
Baldur's Gate 2: The Collection - $15 shipped
StarCraft Battle Chest - $15 shipped
Quake I, II and QII Expansion - all for $15 shipped

Xbox games:

Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind - $10 shipped, minty fresh - too much RPG for me

Games in great (Baldur's Gate and Serious Sam are like new!) condition and with original boxes except the QII expansion, Will Rock and C&C.

DVDs:

Not Another Teen Movie - $5 shipped
A Perfect Circle, "The Outsider" - $8 shipped - a rarity, limited edition run
Rage Against the Machine Live - $10 shipped -SOLD

Digitech Synth Wah - great condition besides a few dings and scratches. Run this into a fuzz for a synthy mess of beauty. $40 shipped. Trying to slim down my board -SOLD

MIGHT consider parting with my excellent-condition Line 6 Echo Park with adapter.

I'm looking for a Bad Monkey.

• Members

Up for sale is a MINT condition EHX POG. While it's a great pedal, I find I don't really use if very much and I have other stuff that can make spacey sounds for far less $$. You know how it goes. Anyway, original box, power supply, and the manual are included. Never gigged, strictly a bedroom player. Asking $285.00 shipped anywhere in the continental USA. Thanks!

Archived