Weekly spam thread 6-5-06

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have a Fostex R8, 1/4-inch 8-track open reel recorder in very good shape, for sale. I have the rackmount ears for it and I have the remote extension cable (if you aren't familiar, this machine's front control panel is removeable and becomes the remote control). This machine has low hours on it and works flawlessly. It does have a small blemish on the front panel, like when they silkscreened it they scooted the screen and smeared in instead of lifting it off clean. All the LED's in the meters work fine, none are burnt out (which is a common problem with Fostex meters).

I hate to sell this machine but if I'm not using it I would rather see someone get use of it than it sit and collect dust. These normally go in the 285-325 range on eBay for one in average condition and without all the accessories. I'd like to get 400 firm shipped in the US for mine. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions. I'd list it on eBay but I'd rather try it here first, maybe I can sell it direct and avoid the eBay fees. Thanks!

Jon

• Members
Originally posted by inscho

in addition to my fz-2. I am now putting up for sale my EMG DG20 David Gilmour strat pickup set.

Info

Reviews

This includes all electronics, knobs, pearl pickguard...one solder and you are good to go. Includes original box.

These pickups are great for the guitarist that uses lots effects or wants some drastically different tones.

My strat isn't getting much use these days, and the GAS man is calling.

Selling online for $300 new:

http://www.8thstreet.com/product.asp?ProductCode=8630&Category=Pickups

you can get this set in great condition for $175 shipped. SOLD

DSC00016.jpg

hit me up boys....will consider trades.

SOLD!

• Members

All prices are without shipping, which will be actual cost.

Pedalworx Neo Drive
- $50

Large flight case pedalboard
- I'll have to get dimensions, but it's pretty big, about as wide as I can comfortably reach to carry it.
- It has butterfly latches and hinged handles.
- It has a few scratches (came that way new, actually), but otherwise in excellent shape.
- $65

Weber Mini Mass attenuator
- 50 watt model
- It does its job well.
- $60

BYOC Rangemaster clone - SOLD!

Fender Pro Junior - SOLD!

Allen Class Act head - SOLD!

Eminence Ragin Cajun 10" speaker - SOLD!

Hermida Mini Mosferatu - SOLD!

• Members

For Sale:

MI Audio Blue Boy, in a custom enclosure, in excellent shape. I would like 85/shipped for it.

Budda Bud Wah, like new in Box, got from Chirpy, but I am using my RMC3-LE mostly. Dont know how much these are going for, but it is in great condition.

Also, if you spend more than $100 on my website, I will give you free shipping, if you are a HC forum member.

Thanks,

• Members

Custom Audio Electronics Tube Compressor - brand new, no power supply, $275 shipped, (normally $480) .

Italia Monza (w/ amp pod) Silver Sparkle $200 shipped -email for pics.

Tone Factor Mobius II (candy apple red)-minor paint chip $50

AMT Tweed Sound - brand new (demo) $70 shipped

No trades, paypal prefered.

• Members

Price includes shipping in Canada and CONUS, and Paypal. I really like Paypal.

An 80's Squire Strat body. The Floyd was installed in this. The 'Flames' came with it. I didn't do it . It has some dings, and 3 of the bolt holes have larger bolts in them, so it may need a refill and redrill. Nice solid piece of wood. $50.00.

th_Picture052.jpg
th_Picture051.jpg

I have a few more pics if you need them. Just let me know.

• Members

Ever wanted to do 4-part harmonies in key? Or how about some of the wildest sounding effects you've ever heard?

Well, now you can! The Rocktron Intellipitch is the "Poor Man's Eventide!!!" These are extremely rare! I've never even seen another one up for sale.

From the Harmony Central website:
"Guitarists have asked us, even begged us, to bring the Rocktron touch to intelligent pitch shifting, and now Rocktron delivers with the Intellipitch, a hot new processor containing the most advanced 24-bit DSP processing, Intelligent pitch shifting, and the quietest operation possible.

The Intellipitch contains extremely advanced pitch shift processing by Wave Mechanics, including intelligent, chromatic and reverse pitch shifting algorithms. Intelligent pitch configuration can be set to any musical mode such as "Ionian, Dorian, Phrygian, etc.". Tuning the guitar is made simple with the built in tuner and calibration option, making the art of achieving perfect harmony extremely easy.

In addition to the incredible pitch functions, the Intellipitch also provides a host of other effects, including 8-voice stereo chorusing, three different delay algorithms, unsurpassed digital reverb quality, and highly flexible configuration programming (allowing for simultaneous operation of up to five effects with complete mixing capabilities). The Intellipitch also offers a fully digital implementation of patented HUSH

Archived