Weekly spam thread 6-5-06

The single ongoing spam thread was just getting too cumbersome for many users... so again, by popular request, we've switched it to a "weekly" spam thread.

I will close the previous week's spam thread sometime each Sunday evening / early Monday morning. At that time, the previous week's spam thread will be unstuck and locked. Everyone will be able to still read it as it drops off page one, but it won't be "bump-able".

Have fun, and I hope you can sell something you don't need, or find something you have been looking for. :)

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have a boss fz-2 in great condition...discontinued, made famous by jeff buckley's use of it on grace and orgy. functions as a loud ass clean boost as well.

$65 shipped conus

or trade for:

filters

noisemakers

keyboards

speakers

tubes

+all sorts of stuff....let me know what you got

• Members

Lovepedal is on eBay,Sweetsound Mofaux Vibe offered here before eBay.

Lovepedal:

I just lowered the BIN price and starting bid amount. Free shipping for fellow HCFX'ers,just let me know it's you via pm. So $200 shipped to conUS.

I won't hesitate to end the auction if any good trade offers arise,let me know what you have.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=7420339707

Lovepedal1knobBlackMagicProto.jpg

Sweetsound Mofaux Vibe in sweet Donner box- $140 includes shipping to conUS, I'll eat the paypal fees.

HBE Psilocybe not for sale.

mayboard.jpg

• Members

Subdecay Blackstar distortion - $110 shipped. Bottom has some chips from velcro removal, but it looks new from the top. Includes box and paperwork.

Line6 DL-4 with some knob issues - $145 shipped. Works perfectly...just has issues with two of the pots...e-mail me for details). Includes box.

Little Big Muff Pi - $60 shipped, as new in box.

Looking for:

V2.0 Doppelganger

BJF Honey Bee

No other trades, please. Please e-mail me through my HC profile, since I can't keep up with PMs right now.

• Members

Refs available. All prices include shipping in North America. Paypal OK and preferred.

- Fulltone Fat Boost - latest Volume/Tone/drive model, made 1/06, w/box and papers, new in box, $140

- BOSS SD-1 Super Overdrive - excellent condition w/box, modded to 808 spec, $sold (thanks tanner!)

- BOSS TR-2 Tremolo - like new condition w/box. Modded so the LED beats in time with the RATE knob

video of LED in action: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8726140365857301251

- BOSS RV-5 Digital Reverb - like new, no box

- Voodoo Lab Sparkle Drive - excellent condition, no box

Trades possibly considered, try me. Also have a Zvex Seek Wah for trade only.

Link to pix:

http://www.raptormixtape.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=501

RV5, TR2, Sparkle Drive now on eBay:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZtheelecticQQhtZ-1

• Members

Hey guys,

Trying to redo my board and want to sell the stuff I am not using anymore. So here is stage one of the sale.

Please - if you want something e-mail me at jmurray161@mac.com.

That is the only way I can keep track of who is first in line fairly.

All prices shipped and paypaled to the CONUS. Okay first the pictured pedals - those not pictured are no longer available.

-Barber Tone Pump EQ - Like new - $165

-Toadworks John Bull - Like new - $75

-Durham Electronics Sexdrive - Like new - $175

-Vox Big Ben OD - Like New - $140

-Shannon Phaser - No longer made - Like new - $175

-Analogman Bi-comp - Like New - $280

Not pictured -

-Vox Brit Boost - Like new in box - $150

Thanks and let me know.

James

IMG_0318.jpg

• Members

two week old Fulltone Ultimate Octave.It sounds exactly like they say but I dont see myself using it.Bought it from an online dealer since noone in my area ever had them when I had the money so no returns for me.I'd like to trade it so I dont loose too much money.

Boss metal zone.Great condition my singer only used it on his voice.

Boss hm-2 good condition I have two and I need money.

Vox 847.looks new sounds new but its not for me,I need switchless

Send offers im looking for cash,a moog phaser,korg dt10,keeley ad-9(prefereably with exp. jacks),pigtronix phaser,triamp midi module,and maybe a fuzz factory since I dont seem to like traditional fuzz boxes.

• Members

I'm selling all my gear because I am in serious need for cash.

fulltone soulbender

fulltone octafuzz (has a star)

fulltone 70

fulltone 69

fulltone ultimate octave

fulltone deja vibe (older version)

I'm selling quite a few maxon pedals..

I have a handful of block logo mxrs

I have a few ibanez 9 series including an ad9

I have close to 100 pedals and I am getting rid of all of them. Just dont have time to get on ebay yet so I thought i'd try here.

I have three fender american strats I'm needing to get rid of

also trying to lose a reissue deluxe reverb and a reissue super reverb. If you are interested in anything please email me at declinetostate@juno.com with a best offer. Or if you are looking for something particular I can give you a better list.

• Members

Originally posted by 48729zjd

uglyface-1.jpg

:love: Teh hawtness :love: ... I may conact you again if I can scare up some cash in the near future.

For now, here's ma'spam ...

104fchu.jpg

117a4ra.jpg

The Ibanez FZ5 60's Fuzz is a budget-priced knockoff of the Electro~Harmonix Big Muff Pi. It is similar to the Black Russian version, but is gainier, fuzzier, and a bit more harsh sounding.

I only accept cash, money orders, and trades. Prices include USPS priority shipping with delivery confirmation in the continental US. An additional fee will be required for postal insurance.

Archived