Rehouse, Rig Pics, and a Song.....

inscho

• Members
Originally posted by inscho

Thanks! I was thinking about changing the knobs to something different (skulls maybe?
:)
)

I was thinking of ordering a few of the aluminum ones from Toadworks. Those look sweet.

I just used a Toadworks box to rehouse another green muff myself. Some soldering required, as these aren't true bypass (as anyone who has ever tried one knows!!).

11rb39h.jpg

• Members

Originally posted by MrSage

I was thinking of ordering a few of the aluminum ones from Toadworks. Those look sweet.

I just used a Toadworks box to rehouse another green muff myself. Some soldering required, as these aren't true bypass (as anyone who has ever tried one knows!!).

very clean:thu:

I plan on buying a soldering iron within the month....I am looking forward to furthering my DIY skillz.

• Members

Originally posted by itstartsstoppin

Wow thats crazy. What is the size of the enclosure you got. I think i will just pick up a used big muff and practice on it and see what happens.

I'm not sure of the actual dimensions...

• Members
Originally posted by desertlimosine

Looks classy!
:thu:
I'll listen to the clips when i get home.

That muff rehouse looks pretty sweet itself.

thanks my friend, that means a lot coming from the guy with the sexiest strat in the east :cool:

let me know what you think of the songs when you get a chance to listen to them.

Archived