Rehouse, Rig Pics, and a Song.....

inscho

• Members

So I finally got some pics of the rehouse, this was my first DIY project and I think it turned out nicely:

DSC04785.jpg

DSC04787.jpg

and here it is on my new pedalboard:

DSC04790.jpg

DSC04792.jpg

DSC04788.jpg

and here is a new song I wrote Sunday afternoon...I am in thre process of re-recording all of my songs so far:

New Song

All of my songs.

that is all

:wave:

• Members

Originally posted by protoge x

i'm really digging that board you got there. that is some good stuff.

how long did the rehousing job take? i'd like to take a stab at that myself.

thanks!

rehouse took a little over a hour...it wasn't very difficult at all. I drilled one of the jacks too close to a pot and ended up yanking off one of the wires, but that was a 5 minute fix.

• Members

My indie rock rig is very similiar to yours . fuzz , od/boost and delay .. I likes alot ..

oh , i see your using a cable to merge both channels in your bandmaster, I do the same thing from time to time with my dr , but i just use the normal channel and call it a day ..

• Members
Originally posted by StratAtak83

My indie rock rig is very similiar to yours . fuzz , od/boost and delay .. I likes alot ..

oh , i see your using a cable to merge both channels in your bandmaster, I do the same thing from time to time with my dr , but i just use the normal channel and call it a day ..

I normally just use the vibrato channel, but I was rocking out this weekend so I jumped it :cool:

I am very happy with my rig at the moment....I plan on finding a fuzz that better suits me in the near future...the big muff is too scooped for my tastes, I want something more midrangey...

• Members
Originally posted by itstartsstoppin

so being the idiot i am when it comes to building stuff you think just about anyone could rehouse a pedal? Where did you buy the casing? It looks great.

If you have a drill and half of a brain you can do the rehouse :)

I got it from toadworks, along with a lot of other pedal parts that he sent...it was scrap stuff laying around the shop that he wasn't using...

• Members
Originally posted by inscho

So I finally got some pics of the rehouse, this was my first DIY project and I think it turned out nicely:

DSC04785.jpg

DSC04787.jpg

and here it is on my new pedalboard:

DSC04790.jpg

DSC04792.jpg

DSC04788.jpg

and here is a new song I wrote Sunday afternoon...I am in thre process of re-recording all of my songs so far:

New Song

All of my songs.

that is all

:wave:

i love this rig. everything you need and nothing you dont. that bandmaster looks incredible and the song is great.

• Members

Originally posted by Elliott Damage

i love this rig. everything you need and nothing you dont. that bandmaster looks incredible and the song is great.

thanks for the kind words eric! the drivetrain sounds amazing!

• Members
Originally posted by Elliott Damage

The HBE wah is awesome, it does a great resonant sweep, I sold my Frostwave Resonator after I got it.

:thu: We need preach the good word on that wah....its yummy.

• Members
Originally posted by comfortablynumb

That looks great! Love the rig, too.

Does the rehouse involve any soldering?

as long as you are careful not to rip off any wires on accident there is no soldering needed :p

• Members

Originally posted by itstartsstoppin

ok so you have officially inspired me. does anyone know if i could rehouse a deluxe electric mistress in a case that size or would i need a bigger one. would any of the ones of effects connection work?

can you take a pic of the innards? I doubt you could get an mistress in that enclosure...the big muff barely fit in...I mean maybe a few cubic millimeters to spare...thats it.

• Members
Originally posted by inscho

can you take a pic of the innards? I doubt you could get an mistress in that enclosure...the big muff
barely
fit in...I mean maybe a few cubic millimeters to spare...thats it.

dlxmistress-Fx.jpg

found this on google. i guess that the answer to my question will be no :cry:

With the big muff are the innards just a lot smaller than the acuall casing?

Archived