Rate my Rig

telepete

• Members

Nice and simple these days, cut out all the modulation effects and just use the hotcake/keeley blues and the microamp to get different gain tones.

use a nice MIJ tele, and a re-tubed (JJ's) classic 30.

thanks, any suggestion let me know!

• Members

Originally posted by telepete

Nice and simple these days, cut out all the modulation effects and just use the hotcake/keeley blues and the microamp to get different gain tones.

use a nice MIJ tele, and a re-tubed (JJ's) classic 30.

thanks, any suggestion let me know!

How is your DL4?

• Members

Originally posted by telepete

awesome, after about 60-70 pedal changes over the last 3-4 years its the only pedal i would never consider shifting off my board... (and no reliability issues either!)

you better be knocking on wood or your next post is gonna be:

" my dl-4 just crapped out on me"

• Members

yeh its pretty starightforward and not a lot going on, but it seems a lot of guitarists go thru a phase like that where u just wanna slim down and keep it simple. i do sorta miss my trems and phsers, but its defo improved my playing cos ive been more concerntrated on what im playing then what effects and textures to use where and when.

and im not going back to fuzz!-defo one effect i never got on with or enjoyed...its just too...fuzzy!

• Members

Looks good, but couldn't you clean up the wall-wart congestion with that kit that Godlyke makes?

My pedalboard has between 8 to 12 pedals depending on gig/mood (and I'm a bass player)- that kit has made plugging in a breeze. They have adapters for everything: +,-, large barrell, vintage, Line 6, etc. Only thing it can't handle is in the 12-18V range...

Jeesh I sound like a frickin' salesman. Forget what I said!:rolleyes::confused:

• Members

It looks like a nice rig to me, if it's working for you, then it's good.:thu:

You will have room for another pedal or two if you get a Pedal Power II or Brick, that power strip is taking up too much room on your board.

Your photography on the other hand could be much better.:p

Archived