David Lee Roth on Leno - I Think I'm Going to Puke

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So I'm channel surfing last nite and I stop on some jammin' fiddle and banjo. My wife goes 'Hey, who's that creepy older gay dude doing the Van Halen cover?' I was like 'Holy crap! That's Diamond Dave! DLR has teh ghey!'

To his credit he had wacky energy and looked like he was having one hell of a time.

• Members

Originally posted by 1DZReverendDavidLee

He's singing Jump with a bunch of fiddle and banjo players - a countrified version of the famous Van Halen song
:mad:

speaking of fiddle and banjo, have you ever heard the album "Rebuild the Wall" by Luther Wright and the Wrongs. Some of the songs are pretty damn good. You can check out some samples at

his site

• Members

Originally posted by jonny guitar

speaking of fiddle and banjo, have you ever heard the album "Rebuild the Wall" by Luther Wright and the Wrongs. Some of the songs are pretty damn good. You can check out some samples at

his site

Yes!

I heard about him around the time I heard about Hayseed Dixie.

Diddiddiddid you see the frightened ones...:D

Their version of "Is there anybody out there" is the definitive version!!!!!

My friends hate me for showing them those songs. Great stuff!!!

Later I also found this:

http://www.thesquirrels.com/newcd.htm

Not country, though.

• Members

I don't care how far astray he goes now. I was lucky enough to see the Fair Warning and Diver Down tours. Diamond Dave was GOD. He had an armadillo in his pants and it frightened me (in a ood way...)

Eddie was insanely good. The whole f*cking band was incredible. Two of the greatest concerts I have ever seen...

I give him a life long pass for whatever the hell he wants to do. He's earned it.

• Members

Originally posted by zachary vex

there's such a thing as Swiss lamb fetus injections?

Yes.

Died. Dr. Paul Niehans, 88, the Swiss surgeon who won both reputation and fortune by trying to lead his celebrity patients to the fountain of youth; in Montreux, Switzerland. In 1931 Niehans developed his so-called "cellular therapy," in which particles of lamb embryos were injected into the patient; he claimed that the treatment would retard the aging process, and cure almost everything from homosexuality to heart disease. Though viewed with suspicion by many fellow doctors, Niehans counted among his grateful patients Pope Pius XII and Gloria Swanson.

• Members

I really liked that performance, it looked like he was having a lot of fun. Also, his vocal performance was pretty good.

I hope I look half that good when I'm his age.

Dave can do whatever the hell he wants. He has more money than he can ever spend, people are still interested in him ... my guess is he'll be headlining in Vegas in a few years.

• Members

Originally posted by Chirpy_72

I really liked that performance, it looked like he was having a lot of fun. Also, his vocal performance was pretty good.

I hope I look half that good when I'm his age.

Dave can do whatever the hell he wants. He has more money than he can ever spend, people are still interested in him ... my guess is he'll be headlining in Vegas in a few years.

yeah, i saw it last night (leno is 12 hours later here). it wasnt that bad of a performance. I would have had less whooping, but he wasnt too bad. I hope he still gets revenues from his VH work. He did look happier. it was quirky...

• Members

Originally posted by 1DZReverendDavidLee

He's singing Jump with a bunch of fiddle and banjo players - a countrified version of the famous Van Halen song
:mad:

Why couldn't you just burn out on drugs and die and be forever famous?
:cry:

And his singing sucks. I'm so..so disillusioned...
puke puke
:freak:

+1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000!!!!!!

Absolutely horrible, I'd like to see DLR try out for american idol, just so I could see Cowel rip him apart ( no I am not an Idolf fan..............well except for the try outs :D )

DLR has just become a total baffoon!

Archived