'When you fill your gas tank every other day, you're filling your tank with freedom."

• Members

Originally posted by LongJohnny

Is that a poke at that gas guzzling gem that you drive?

I fill my tank with dead kittens, just so everyone knows that I am a republican.

John

John you make a poor Republican. A real Republican would fill their tank with live kittens.

My gas guzzling gem... Such a nice day to drive but I have to work. I also have a Honda to maintain my wishy washy liberal status.

• Members
Originally posted by catalinbread

John you make a poor Republican. A real Republican would fill their tank with live kittens.

My gas guzzling gem... Such a nice day to drive but I have to work. I also have a Honda to maintain my wishy washy liberal status.

Not so fast. To protect the innocent, he left off the part where I went to the nursing home and gathered up all the kittens for slaughter. So that's why they weren't still alive. There was still time left over, so I attacked Luxembourg. Because I can. Take that, bleeding heart. :p

• Members

Nic,

I have a motorcycle that gets about 55mpg, because I am too cheap to pay $50 each time I want to fill up the Trailblazer.

Thanks for killing the kitties for me. I am a conscientious republican, and dont like to have kitten blood on my hands. As for Luxembourg.... I didnt know they were still a country. I thought they were more of a bus stop to Switzerland and the alps.

JOhn

• Members

Originally posted by fernmeister

you need one of

I think I could fit that in the saddle bag of my motorcycle, for those quick jaunts to class.

I live in Arizona, and when the snowbirds are out, it is crazy. People not signaling when switching lanes, cutting you off, etc. I wasnt that concerned before, but when you are on a motorcycle, that stuff gets a little scary.

• Members

Originally posted by fernmeister

you need one of

that makes the fiesta i rented in mexico look like a cadilac.

edit- by the way, if they could make something like that street legal in the states, and capable of going 60mph+ I would buy it.

Id get a motorcycle, but it just rains here too much to want to use it for anything other than recreation.

Anyways Nick... gas here in oregon is only 90% freedom... 10% ethanol, and has been for over ten years.

Archived