I lust after this Super-Duper 2-in-1 but . . .

• Members

Originally posted by vanguard

you're aware of how brittle sounding these things are right? some people might like it, but i get pissed every time our other guitarist engages his; it feels like someone is stabbing my ears with an ice pick.

I've tried 'em. I love 'em.

(although admittedly, haven't tried one in my specific rig yet, but the only way to do that, is to do it. But I'm quite confident it's gonna sound lurvely).

• Members

you're aware of how brittle sounding these things are right? some people might like it, but i get pissed every time our other guitarist engages his; it feels like someone is stabbing my ears with an ice pick.

Tell him (from the HCFX forum) to please learn how to use it..

:thu:

• Members

I agree with the previous poster...you're guitar player is the problem not the pedal

If the guitar sounds thin and bright..then the pedal sounds thin and bright

i love zvex's clean boosts so much...that I've got 2 SHOs and 1 super duper...The only pedal that I own multiples of because they are indispensable...CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT IT...especially with single coil guitars or other lower output vintage type pickups

Guest Anonymous

hes probably throwing some food scraps into the vex sweat shop trying to get those damn box of rocks done.

Archived