Holy Merciful Crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ZJD

• Members

Throughout that whole post your pedalboard debacle, I could have sworn markom was just joking around. Is everyone here pretty much convinced he's for real? The fact that he's doing the same thing at TGP actually confuses me a little more.

• Members

Originally posted by comfortablynumb

I sure do miss that little guy.

I miss him too, I thought he was really funny, he reminded me of a young Feisty (I also miss him) with bad manners.

• Members

It's actually shocking.

You guys usually take the piss about all his new purchases and his braggings, only to find he's still doing it just as much, maybe more.

In about one sentence he posted in that thread, he happened to mention about another 20 new pedals he's getting and selling etc.

It's just like he's talking at people though...

• Members

I love his reply in the "best chorus" thread over there.

My pedalboards mainly boutique stuff, and I have the option of going with a $400 chorus or whatever, and Ive tried many different ones, and to be honest I love the Boss CE-5 chorus ensemble, its like the cheapest pedal on my board!!!...I might be looking into the analogman chorus pretty soon, it looks good. But like I said on my mostly boutique board I realy dig the CE-5...another option I like is the old Boss CH-1 or whatever its called... the big one

Kid has no clue. :freak:

• Members

I can't let him be, not with hits like this:

"thanks for the suggestion. So when I get the Eczar & Ababy Ill put them with the ML, and same with the skreddy...OK, I now have a general Idea of how to run them. Only problem is with my meatball I dont know what to use to power it!!!"

How can that be for real?! :eek:

• Members

Originally posted by erksin

I'm just waiting for the day he gives up on playing and lists everything in the emporiums...

Yep, just like the old Atari videogame where you'd wait for a certain character to amass a ton of treasure and then ZAP it would all appear for you to scoop up.

I'm also surprised he had to use something like ImageShack: what, Daddy can't afford a personal hosting-site? (Markom's Gear Hoard.com or something....)

• Members

Originally posted by jasonfuzz

The drama that ensues when I poke at him is rather amusing, but I guess the wrath of mods is good too.

I prefer getting to watch the carnage as the m89 function is released into a new environment. It's like, the alien is right there in John Hurt's belly, but it hasn't come out yet...

• 4 weeks later...

Archived