Game Over?

• Members

I love Mike's stuff but I've never connected with the TZ - I'm a man of few knobs type of guy - I want knob twiddling but give me too many and it's like my kryptonite - too many options kills my creativity. I like my amps and guitars like that too - fewer knobs with the options I want and no more.

• Members
Originally posted by TIKIROCKER

I love Mike's stuff but I've never connected with the TZ - I'm a man of few knobs type of guy - I want knob twiddling but give me too many and it's like my kryptonite - too many options kills my creativity. I like my amps and guitars like that too - fewer knobs with the options I want and no more.

I take it you have had a chance to play one?

• Members

Originally posted by StratStevo

I take it you have had a chance to play one?

No, not this new one - I played the original TZ way back in the day before Mike was really up and running - before the Blue Boys and Fuzz etc - it still had toggles and large EQ range etc - even Mike's Fuzz units have a plethora of options which is great but I find I just want less with some units - expecially dirt boxes - same with amps. I don't want to be faced with an aircraft cockpit before finding a sound I like which is another reason I hate multi FX units and prefer simple stomp boxes.

Archived