OT: Because i know everyone is dying to hear it - the new Paris Hilton track

sonaboy

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by zachary vex

Pia Zadora had money behind her from the beginning........

I only remember her from a very early playboy sex in the cinema spread....I was only about 9 at the time and she was just my size and all sexy naked.

• Members

Originally posted by murch33

Was J-Lo a singer or actress first? I don't remember.

she started as a dancer on In Living Color, then moved to acting because she was on some sets as a choreographer, i believe.

she could count, i suppose...

i don't really think her music is very good, but it's Dylan compared to Paris' little experiment.

• Members
Originally posted by sonaboy

here's a challenge - name a celebrity that broke into the music biz and created a song that was actually really good that you don't feel bad about listening to today.

Alanis Morissette.

86p_015.jpg

86p_115.jpg

What do I win?

• Members

Originally posted by jonny guitar

Ozzie and Harriet - he was Ricky on the show from the age of 6-7

ah- good one!

i didn't know that - i thought he was a music star that got cast in Rio Bravo.

we have one...anyone else?

• Members

Okay here is one for ya...I recalled reading about this sometime back and just did a little research.

He wasn't a star but Anthony Kiedis did some acting with his father in the mid 70's under the name Cole Dammett. He did three movies the most famous of which was F.I.S.T. - worth 1/2 point maybe.

He was even in Tough Guys in the 80's with Burt Lancaster and Kirk Douglas.:thu:

• Members

Okay here is one for ya...I recalled reading about this sometime back and just did a little research.

He wasn't a star but Anthony Kiedis did some acting with his father in the mid 70's under the name Cole Dammett. He did three movies the most famous of which was F.I.S.T. - worth 1/2 point maybe.

He was even in Tough Guys in the 80's with Lancaster and Douglas.
:thu:

nah - gotta be "famous" - as in, people would recognize him on the street and go "hey! that's that guy on (tv show)!"

i doubt anyone did that with Keidis, but i'm sure they did it with Ricky Nelson.

• Members

Originally posted by jackpotjewell

would Jack Black count? he was in a bunch of movies before the tenacious d album came out.

i guess so - yeah.

we have 2 now.

jack is also unique in that he not only was in several high profile movies, but actually turned his music act INTO a hilarious TV show that he starred in.

good call.

• Members

Tough I don't like her Janet Jackson was on the Cosby show and is a multiplatinum seller.

she was part of the Jackson Family performers first, who were obviously very famous in the 70s, then went to Good Times, as Wilona's adopted daughter...but that's still a pretty good example.

Archived