Danelectro pedal power supplys?

• Members

This may be too obvious, but I imagine the Danelectro 9 volt adapter would work fine. I think they are fairly inexpensive as well. Ibanez, Boss, Fulltone, One-spot, etc would also be fine.

I think it's funny that on Boss pedals it says something like "Use only Boss 9 volt Adapter...". Like another brand would blow your house up or something. I'm sure that they've sold a lot of adapters due to that "warning".:evil:

• Members

in my experience, every dan electro pedal i've ever owned has been a waste of money. yes, a waste of 15 bucks or however much the pedal was.

except for my dan electro delay pedal... it's so crappy that it sounds like a tape echo, which is why i use it.

• Members

I've been using a visualsound 1 spot adapter with the daisy chain cable with 10 plugs(?) total to power my cheapie danelectro fab, boss, and crybaby wah wah pedals all with the 1 spot adapter. I don't use it on my digitech digital multi effects box because it says to use 9v. AC not DC. Not willing to smoke it just yet. It didn't add any extra noise either, at least not for me anyway.

Archived