Prophecy Sound Time Glide Delay

Devi Ever

• Members

Sexy.

http://www.prophecysound.com/

tgdangle01med.jpg

The Time-glide pedal Delay starts with the 'standard' Delay Time, Repeats and Level controls, adds a second (switchable) Delay Time control and then finishes with being able to set the transition time (or 'glide time') between each delay setting. With a maximum of 400ms (approx) of delay time in 'normal' delay mode and 800ms of clocked/aliased/noisy delay in 'long' delay mode, plus the ability to use an external expression pedal to create densely-textured and/or delay-feedback sounds, the Time-glide Delay is perfect for the more experimental musician who also needs 'vanilla' delay sounds from the same pedal. Traditional musicians will also find the flexibilty of the Time-glide Delay a boon to their creative music processes.

• Members

Originally posted by TIKIROCKER

Try a search next time.

No thanks. I think I'd prefer a new audience of lurkers to enjoy the joys of seeing something wonderful by Prophecysound rather than bumping an old thread which I'm sure is tired and worn out.

• Members

Mike makes beautiful pedals ... I'm planning on getting some gear from him and posted the TGD for others to apreciate but sadly people have Memory Lane gas right now and it's not getting much interest from the denizens ... indeed for Mike's sake I hope this thread does get people looking ....... again.

• Members

Have you ever seen/touched/played through this delay pedal for any amount of time or are you just commenting that the picture looks sexy?But that would be weird... I mean why start a whole thread about a pedal you've never actually played before? Because the picture is sexy? You're not asking any questions about the pedal, or if anyone has played through it...

no actually you are saying you want other people to see the "wonderful" product. so you MUST have used the pedal right? You can't say something is wonderful you've never even touched right?

Originally posted by Effector 13

No thanks. I think I'd prefer a new audience of lurkers to enjoy the joys of seeing something wonderful by Prophecysound rather than bumping an old thread which I'm sure is tired and worn out.

• Members

Originally posted by RoboPimp

I mean why start a whole thread about a pedal you've never actually played before? Because the picture is sexy?

Like that's the only time this has happened on HC. :D Maybe you've been too busy trolling to notice..... ;)

Regarding the noise people have commented on in the samples - that's simply part of the nature of this pedal at long delay times. If you want a pristine 800ms, look elsewhere. My leaning is a bit more towards non-traditional / experimental / noise musicians ... still there *are* standard delay sounds in the unit (especially if you keep the delay range switched to 'normal'), and the glide feature is useful in both 'normal' and 'long' delay modes.

• Members

Have you ever seen/touched/played through this delay pedal for any amount of time or are you just commenting that the picture looks sexy?But that would be weird... I mean why start a whole thread about a pedal you've never actually played before? Because the picture is sexy? You're not asking any questions about the pedal, or if anyone has played through it...

no actually you are saying you want other people to see the "wonderful" product. so you MUST have used the pedal right? You can't say something is wonderful you've never even touched right?

HA! So this is a one way street for you Robo!?

• Members

Robo doesn't actually like "gear" and considers those of us who do to be retarded. Nonetheless, he feels the need to visit our gear-oriented board and let us know what dupes we are. He's a class act all the way...

:thu:

• Members

devi was getting {censored} the other day about how his pedals all sound broken and they are basically useless, but this unbeliever guy was there sticking up for him... now a day later devi starts a thread about how sexy this delay is... very strange coincidence eh...

• Members

gear is a tool, I have excellent tools and I work often.

I consider you to be retarded, but I also know many people on this board who are extremely talented and have a lot of good info to share. spam threads started by someone who gives people free pedals to start spam threads don't really do {censored} for me.

Originally posted by endo23

Robo doesn't actually like "gear" and considers those of us who do to be retarded. Nonetheless, he feels the need to visit our gear-oriented board and let us know what dupes we are. He's a class act all the way...

:thu:

• Members

spam threads started by someone who gives people free pedals to start spam threads don't really do {censored} for me.

Then, Robochimp, don't waste your time reading about the threads or posting in them. Or do you REALLY not have anything better to do than post useless, nasty comments, or work up paranoid fantasies about a 'connection' between Devi and myself?

It feels nice when anyone draws attention to something you've worked hard on, especially when it's another manufacturer, I admit. But - spam? - no. :rolleyes:

• Members

Hey big thumbs up from me regarding Mike ( Didn't know you were Unbeliever mate until it was pointed out here! ) because he kindly fixed a broken pedal that I got through a bad trade gone wrong - for nothing but shipping! A Yamaha OC-2 ...

You have my good will for life mate! :thu:

Archived