• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by Awake77

Send over the hi-res pic!
Awake1077@gmail.com
Ill put it right up.

Right... just found out i erased it. Dont know why. It was a .PSD file in folder with old documents. I am sorry. :(

If you like, we can set up a nifty frontpage with bios and stuff for the entrants.

Yeah i was thinking about this stuff, but then, this takes time to do. And you already gave a huge donation! Since all details for submission are in second post (now updated), we have all we need. Later, when contest is finished, we can save it as a web page for the history with all details, infos, etc.

@Mook: i noticed you placed the song. I will listen to it when we collect more songs, so that i can download them all, put in the playlist and ... "JD bliss". ;)

Guest Anonymous

Aarrrgh!! Lost my user Id in the upgrade!! :D 1800 posts and member since 2001, dang it. And I can't get my avatar back until I post 100 more times! LOL.

Im building my new DAW right now, Ill start work on the track Monday. If we want to make this a nice contest, we might want to spread the word to other synth forums...

Guest Anonymous

Just threw a JD-800 demo up so at least there's a little more content:) Are we also judging on the hottest chick uploaded?? LMAO :)

• Members

Originally posted by Awake777

Aarrrgh!! Lost my user Id in the upgrade!!

No problem. Let them mail you a password. I can see Awake77 being listed in members list, your account still exists.

@clusterchord: i will submit recording right after you since letter D(onSolaris) comes after C(lusterchord). Given the fact there is no contest deadline, you will find time to do recording. :)

• Members

trust me i'd really love to. but i don't think that will be possible. not nov or dec, for sure. i got couple of projects rolling in parallel. later, who knows.. but u dont wanna wait for me thats for sure. ;)

however, i really enjoyed stuff from past monthly missions, what people came up with was fantastic, especially the ambient tracks, so i'm equally looking forward what'll happen here. :D

right now, i only have stuff i've done before. so , for reference ill post it here too. jd990 internals only:

Blade Of Glass

• Members

Hello Awake777, and welcome to Harmony Central! Always good to have new people joining. Also, please make sure to check out the sticky posts and the site's terms of use. That should ensure you have a great time here.

So, are you just getting started in synthesis? What questions do you have?

• Members

Hey! Didn't you notice the JD990 in my various gear pictures? :)

All my modules leave for .ch in 11 hours. Fortunately, they're being airfreighted, so I will hopefully be in a position to look at this in 2 weeks or so. (Allowing time for unpacking and finding cables)

B>

• Members

Originally posted by XorAxAx

Hello Awake777, and welcome to Harmony Central! Always good to have new people joining. Also, please make sure to check out the sticky posts and the site's terms of use. That should ensure you have a great time here.

So, are you just getting started in synthesis? What questions do you have?

Don't you just love the noobs! :D

• Members

Originally posted by clusterchord

trust me i'd really love to. but i don't think that will be possible. not nov or dec, for sure.

:mad:

Find a better excuse. You need 2 hours max for simple, small track, song, white noise, anything. With all those good custom patches you made, i don't see a problem.

Blade Of Glass

Well that's older than Bible!

• Members

Originally posted by Awake777

Whats a JD-800?
:wave:

RolandJD800i-4_B_L.jpg

Off-topic note about credits in the picture: is not just shameless promotion, but just because I have found some auctions at Ebay and many other places, displaying pics from the site as being their JD800, and was not the real owner. Even mine JD (the picture is at my room) have been show sometimes. (End off topic)

• Members

Originally posted by clusterchord

trust me i'd really love to. but i don't think that will be possible. not nov or dec, for sure. i got couple of projects rolling in parallel. later, who knows.. but u dont wanna wait for me thats for sure.
;)

however, i really enjoyed stuff from past monthly missions, what people came up with was fantastic, especially the ambient tracks, so i'm equally looking forward what'll happen here.
:D

right now, i only have stuff i've done before. so , for reference ill post it here too. jd990 internals only:

Blade Of Glass

I think tha counts as Tom's entry - excellent stuff!

Now get your arse in gear Don! :wave:

• Members

CURRENT PROGRESS

List of HC users i know they own a JD but haven't said will they join in or not. I will send them PM today and ask if they would like to join:

G-bus

Karma1

rml42

alcohol

List of sent PM's:

dxdreamer - marked with red. Already sent him PM few days ago, no reply.

aeon - his unit is in storage.

List of those who will participate:

EJ2 (busy at the moment but possible to join)

packrat (sorry i forgot you have the JD)

burster1

ChipCurtis

kazper

Sealed

clusterchord (with Blade of glass)

Mook

Paolo Di Nicolantonio

idiotboy (today his JD is arriving!)

Don Solaris

Awake77

gilbertopb

flat earth (you are in the game, right?)

NOTE: As most of us are busy keep in mind You do not need to submit the track tomorrow. In fact, most of the people on the list above will send their work within next three weeks. There is really no need to rush.

Archived