OT: Anyone ever see Bigfoot?

• Members

Here's a story ...

Ok, when I was about nine years old I did something bad and broke an object in my house - my old man was so pissed off that when he went to frog march me off to my bedroom to be grounded he kicked me so hard up the arse that I actually lifted OFF the ground!

That day I felt bigfoot ... didn't see it though! :eek::rolleyes:

• Members

Once, after a night of heavy drinking, I woke up in bed with what I believe was to be his wife next to me. :eek:

I swore off drinking for whole week. :D

But dame if it has happend again and again. Why oh why is it when I drink I go home with a "10" and wake up with his wife. In all fairness, it might not be his wife, it could wookie or an ewok. But I can't really focus too well and always hightail it outta there.
:freak:

That's the closet "spotting" I can attest to. :cry:

A close encounter of the wrong kind!

• Members
Originally posted by TIKIROCKER

Here's a story ...

Ok, when I was about nine years old I did something bad and broke an object in my house - my old man was so pissed off that when he went to frog march me off to my bedroom to be grounded he kicked me so hard up the arse that I actually lifted OFF the ground!

That day I felt bigfoot ... didn't see it though!
:eek::rolleyes:

:D :D :wave::D :D

• Members

My friend saw one in Utah back in the early 90s

it shifted shapes and became invisible and then reappeared..then screamed in his ear...It would disappear and shout at him from above his head..and then reappear in the trees near him.

His friend shot it with a .22 and he shot it with a .44 handgun and it didn't even flinch

He saw it in a part of Utah near the skinwalker ranch
http://www.klas-tv.com/Global/story.asp?S=4275629

Archived