Go Mavs!!

hbar

• Members

I'm not rooting too hard one way or the other with this series, but thank god Miami avoided the sweep. What a lame ass finals that would have been, and has been up till tonight's game. Dallas has been dominating all over the place, which is good for Dallas fans but not for those of us who like to watch good games.

• Members

My thoughts also.
The last quarter was what basketball should be.

One thing I've noticed in every game: Antoine Walker SUCKS! Payton, Williams, Zo...the guys they've picked up fit a role, but Walker...{censored} man...he just can't play defense. CAN'T. Sucks. He's creating so many problems for his team, and he's not hitting his shots.

ONLY thing that's got me routing for a team, Miami, is that I'd LOVE to see Zo get a ring. That guy has been to hell and back, twice! Would be nice to see him get a ring. I was a Drexler fan when he was with Portland, and when they traded him to Houston, I was giddy. Was REALLY cool to see Clyde get a ring, and get one with Hakeem.

So, GO HEAT!

• Members

That sucked. Way to blow a 13 point lead playing like pussies. Can't believe Wayne went the last 9 minutes with 5 fouls! Good effort by the Heat though, they made shots when it counted, and the Mavs didn't.

I'm not too worried though, although this win give the Heat a little shot in the arm, they won't be able to pull that off 3 more times in the next 4 games. If the Mavs blow this it will be their own doing.

Archived