just got a triangle big muff...

Pothole

• Members

Originally posted by Pothole

that one sold for about $100 below the "average" price for a triangle big muff. someone got a good deal on that one, especially considering the condition. They are typically getting around $400 give or take.

Yep. There was a guy here who was asking whether it was a fake, and had convinced himself it was because of the wiring. The fact that the seller had 0 feedback is probably the explanation for the low price.

• Members

Originally posted by Seth Carmody

Yep. There was a guy here who was asking whether it was a fake, and had convinced himself it was because of the wiring. The fact that the seller had 0 feedback is probably the explanation for the low price.

+1, i fully agree.

• Members
Originally posted by ChitownTerror

What's the deal with the blue and white sovtek muffs? I really want to try one, but they don't come up for sale very often.
:(

It's just one of the first russian versions. The blue/grey and there is a yellow/grey version. That pedal is really smooth, in fact it's one of the most underrated of all the big muffs in my opinion. I haven't had it apart due to those being a beeatch to take apart, but from what I understand the inside looks pretty crazy, all this shielded wiring and crazy parts. It sounds simply fantastic to be honest. I picked that one up on ebay a month or two ago for $23 (item 7409163965)...:cool:

Archived